GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

APR Carbon fiber Stage II intake 375 obo DFW

APR Carbon fiber Stage II intake 375 obo Comes with an extra used filter and the mount bracket to reduce the weight pressure. I sold the car so this needs to go.
  2. A

VMR 710 flat black 18's w/Nitto tires $650 obo

Wheels VMR 710 flat black (8 out 10) with Nitto Summer tires If I can figure out how to post pics I will. sold the car need them gone
  3. A

WTB/WTT: Stock CBFA Downpipe

I have one if any one needs it.
  4. A

OEM Downpipe for sale?

I have one off a 2010 MK6 GTI let me know if anyone needs it.
  5. A

2010 VW GTI MK VI Autobahn 83,XXX obo

I'll turn it to a track car before I go that low
  6. A

Bump Added Pictures
  7. A

2010 VW GTI MK VI Autobahn 83,XXX $14,000 Tornado red 2 Door Manual 2nd owner garage kept non-smoker Recent Service Oil change 10-22-21 - 83054 Coolant Flush 10-22-21 - 83054 Cabin filter 10-22-21 - 83054 Headliner 11-19 PDR 11-19 Detailing I've become an amateur detailer over covid this...
  8. A

Stage 3 clutch advice

Looking for some clutch advice. Current specs 2010 MK6 GTI Stage 2 GIAC tune, ARP stage 2 Intake, 3 inch downpipe, all tubes upgraded. Adult - Daily driven Looking for some longevity. Currrent Clutch KMD I've had trouble with the KMD kit since I got it. First the slave recieved was...
  9. A

2010 Brake change & rotor sizes ?

Hello all, I need to do the brakes on my 2010 GTI with the TRW calipers. Can anyone point me to a newbs guide on how to tell the rotor sizes and a how to by chance? thanks in advance,
  10. A

VW / Audi meet-ups or car shows?

Hello all, Looking to try and make some car events in the North Texas area. Any one know of some events worth checking out? New to the area looking for something to do :-) Thanks in advance,
  11. A

Vendor/sponsor pricing request for Audi Q7 parts

Hello all, looking to get some vendor pricing for some parts for my wifes Q7 I need pads and rotors front and rear. I would like to order through one of the sponsors here to give back before I go else where. Mods feel free to smack me around if theres a better way to do this.:happyanim:
  12. A

!Need help trouble shooting my clutch!

Hello all, I need some help trouble shooting my clutch. :mad0259::mad0259::mad0259: Current specs KMD tuning stage 3 clutch same as this one http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91799 Plus steel braided clutch line. Around 6k miles on the new clutch. A couple weeks ago it...
  13. A

Clutch bleeding failz need some pointers.

Hello all, I'm having a hell of a time getting my clutch to bleed. I've read a number of threads and on the process and challenges and now know what I did wrong. Any pointers on getting the air out once its in there? I did not bench bleed the slave and sucked air in the line via the master...
  14. A

NEW to DFW (north) looking for a quality shop

Hello all, I've moved to texas and am in need of a shop to take my stage 2 MK6. anyone have any good shop recommendations? Thanks in advance,
  15. A

Bloomington Normal IL vagcom?

Anyone near Bloomington normal IL with a vagcom ? Need some help please.
  16. A

VAG - com Bloomington IL ?

Hello all, Need some VAG - com help in Bloomington normal IL area. Need to get this done on my wife's Q7 http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q/audi-q7-tdi-dpf-faq.htm Any help would be greatly appreciated,
  17. A

Electronic mk6 gti manual?

Hello all, Im getting ready to do my clutch (a friend is doing the work) and im looking for a digital copy of the vw manual ? Any help would be appreciated.
  18. A

Front lip spoiler?

Think about getting this front lip from ecs? https://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/ES2972590/ Anyone ever use these seems like a nice cheep alternative. Thanks in advance.
  19. A

Looking for the APR stage II intake boot????

Hello all, I need a replacement of the rubber tube for my APR stage II intake??? http://www.moddedeuros.com/products/apr-carbonio-stage-2-maf-to-turbo-intake-piping-08-13-a3-gti-jetta-eos-passat-cc-ci100020c?gclid=CPfCgJawwscCFQiDaQod9qYNcw...
  20. A

Any giac tune sales this summer?

Looks like a few others are offering sales this summer. any one know if giac is planning a sale this summer?