GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ColesMk6

Electrical Issue?

Yesterday when i went to lock my gti it didnt honk like it normally does when i locked the car, but the doors still locked. When i came back to my car later that day i realized the interior lights never turned off and yes i made sure they were on the correct setting to go off when the doors are...
  2. ColesMk6

FS-Brand new H&R Super Sport Springs SA,TX

I have a brand new set of H&R super sport springs for sale! Looking for $200 local pick up located in the San Antonio, Texas area
  3. ColesMk6

Free RAI downpipe?

http://www.raimotorsport.com/3-Mk6-Downpipe-p/rai3mk6dp.htm looking around at downpipes i made it all the way through the checkout process with it only charging me for the $22 shipping pretty sure they are going to catch it and either charge me for it or cancel my order just thought it was...
  4. ColesMk6

Show me your subwoofers!

I was curious on how many people have subs size/brand/how many? would like to see some pics of your setups, would be greatly appreciated :D
  5. ColesMk6

People are ignorant

So at one of my local car shows I got called a nazi from an older gentleman because of my European license plate honestly if I wasn't such a nice guy I would have taken offense to it but I laughed it off and walked away. Getting to the point my European plate says fükn Dübn and I put it in my...
  6. ColesMk6

2013 GTI new owner

picked up my 2013 gti two door gti today and I've never been happier! Pics coming soon!