GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. LargeMargeSentMe

LargeMarge's GTI

I installed my new Helix headlights and refreshed my tail lights over the weekend. I went with a slightly darker cherry on the tails. and the LED's in the front have greatly improved my visibility up here in the dark mountains.
  2. LargeMargeSentMe

enable DRLs vagcom

unfortunately that video didn't work, bit 7 under "09 -cent electric" was just unchecked and blank on mine. and I couldn't find the DRL's anywhere in my vagcom, so if anyone has insight as to what module the DRL's are in, holla at me!
  3. LargeMargeSentMe

enable DRLs vagcom

I found this, going to give it a try.
  4. LargeMargeSentMe

enable DRLs vagcom

can someone please walk me through the process of enabling my DRL's with VAGCOM. I got new helix headlights and the DRL is now a fancy LED strip. and I need to enable them for it to work. thanks in advance.
  5. LargeMargeSentMe

LargeMarge's GTI

and my ST coils are for sale if anyone's interested? I'll let em go cheap - $100. they always rode and performed awesome. no complaints at all.
  6. LargeMargeSentMe

LargeMarge's GTI

I recently moved to the mountains and had to make some adjustments to my GTI. my new driveway is brutal, so I had to lift the car. I swapped the suspension to neuspeed springs with bilstein shocks. I also got bigger tires - 45 series instead of 40 and some slotted rotors. although I prefer the...
  7. LargeMargeSentMe

2011 Manual Transmission Fluid Change

thanks for the writeup, just did this at 79k. and the pump from amazon linked in here worked great, happy I didn't spend the extra cash on the $39 ECS pump.
  8. LargeMargeSentMe

LargeMarge's GTI

I was going to pass an SUV a few months ago, and as soon as I could see around it, I hit what looked like a can of gas sitting on the highway. I cracked my chin spoiler, damaged a fog light and scratched her up a bit. but such things happen, onward and upward. I decided to replace it with a nice...
  9. LargeMargeSentMe

ASTRID - SCCA TT National Tour & Time Attack Build

this is all amazing, fantastic build. thanks for sharing.
  10. LargeMargeSentMe

LargeMarge's GTI

the headliner sagged after 10 years in the desert. I removed it, sent it to a local upholstery shop, dynamatted the roof and re-installed. it's just basic black but it freshened up the interior a lot. the job was a bit of a pain the ass. the screws under the airbag tabs are in there deep and...
  11. LargeMargeSentMe

LargeMarge's GTI

very easy install, just time and patience.
  12. LargeMargeSentMe

LargeMarge's GTI

rainy day at work, a friend of mine snapped this today...
  13. LargeMargeSentMe

LargeMarge's GTI

"you will ride eternal, shiny and chrome!"
  14. LargeMargeSentMe

FS - stock sway bars

my stock sway bars are for sale, they were removed when I installed some H+R sways. perfect condition $50 each, pics available upon request.
  15. LargeMargeSentMe

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

well folks, I think the best thing to come from this election was... "grab her in the PUSSY" p.s, all of my fellow Californian's had better be voting yes on legalizing weed this year!
  16. LargeMargeSentMe

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

valencia...
  17. LargeMargeSentMe

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

spotted in Valencia the other day, looked nice and low...
  18. LargeMargeSentMe

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

@TSI_mr.niceguy are you ok man? you said you detested red light runners after reading @uglybastard's post about the guy who was frustrated from waiting a few cycles and ran the light. I said that I didn't see anything wrong with it so long as it was safe, you then agreed with that same style...
  19. LargeMargeSentMe

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

@TSI_mr.niceguy I treat left turn arrows just like left turn yields when no one is coming / walking across the the crosswalk. I see no issue. the state puts these left arrows in place because a lot of people are too dumb to safely complete a left turn with oncoming traffic. They have to...