GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

2013 hybrid turbo Golf R for sale 21,750

Please see my Craigslist ad for all info. Car has rebuilt title so I'm a bit flexible on price. http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/cto/6173944627.html
  2. M

FS: 18x8 ET45 Enkei PF01's

For sale: PLEASE TEXT ME AS I DO NOT CHECK THE SITE OFTEN: (201)-407-3282 $680 obo 18x8 et45 5x112 18lbs each wheel NO BENDS/CRACKS Tires on the wheels have wear and will need to be replaced soon. Some minor curb rash and peel around the center cap. NEED THESE GONE ASAP. Reasonable offers...
  3. M

WTB: Golf R Side Markers

Anyone have a set laying around?
  4. M

FS:OEM Golf R Ko4 and UM Fully Loaded stage 2+ ECU

Hey guys, So I changed the whole setup of my mk6 R and swapped the turbo and ecu. So now i'm looking to sell the oem golf r KO4 and the ECU I had on with it. Turbo info: $600 about 30k miles no shaft play comes with new n75 (still in bag) ECU Info: $650 UM Fully Loaded stage 2+ Able to...
  5. M

FS: OEM Golf R Ko4 Turbo

Just swapped my turbo out for a hybrid. Selling my OEM ko4. 33K on it Great condition Located in Northern NJ $600
  6. M

Rear Sway Bar Upgrade

What brand are you running and how do you like it? I see the ST Sway bar going for 180$ is it any good?
  7. M

FT: FEELER Enkei PF01 NJ Local Only

18" PF01 ET 45 Good Falken Tires Some Rash on one wheel nothing crazy No OEM please
  8. M

OEM MK6 Golf R Tail Lights ( non-led)

Selling these as im cleaning out the garage. OEM off of my Golf R. No scratches. Comes with bulbs. 60$ Just need them gone. Located in Clifton NJ Text 201-407-3282
  9. M

MK6 Rear Hatch Tornado Red

Cleaning out my garage. I have a mint Tornado red MK6 Hatch. This comes complete with everything attached ( spoiler, wiper, tail lights, hatch handle) Asking 350$ Located in Clifton NJ Text 201-407-3282
  10. M

Hard Jerk when I let off the gas

wondering if anyone else had this, I sit in traffic a lot and i notice when i accelerate in 1st or 2nd gear then let off the gas...instead of the car smoothly decelerating it jerks...to the point where i actually move forward in my seat everytime. only happens at lower gears and speeds. Engine...
  11. M

FK Streetlines question

I just picked up a set for my Golf R. My question is, I had ST's on my mk6 GTI prior and I loved them, are the FK's really that much different? I dont intend on slamming the car ( I want 24 FTG) so with the correct height, will this car handle nicely on street turns ( I dont track) with these FK's?
  12. M

My Hybrid K04 Build

Hey Everyone, So after months of being Stage 2+ on my Golf R I decided to upgrade the turbo. Since im having a kid in a few months going big turbo with all the supporting mods was out of the question simply because it wasnt in my budget. So I looked around and found some information on Hybrid...
  13. M

Dyno experience

So I just took my golf R to a dyno day on an awd mustang dyno. It's about 83 degrees Car mods are as follows United motorsport fully loaded stage 2+ Boost set at 30 psi Neuspeed CAI Neuspeed fmic Runner flap delete Catless downpipe Stage 3 clutch Bsh Tb pipe S3 charge pipe So put the car on...
  14. M

WTB: TOP for Golf R

Hello everyone, Looking to upgrade the TOP on my MK6 R. anyone have the pipe for sale?
  15. M

My UM stage 2+ Golf R vs FBO Evo X

Race was filmed in Mexico. Mods are in the description of the video. First race he got me by a car and the second I got him before we let off because of traffic. Race 1 https://www.instagram.com/p/BEBuBIzqPnB/ Race 2 https://www.instagram.com/p/BEBuNtKqPn0/ Conclusion: the evo's are...
  16. M

WTB upgraded Intercooler for Golf R NJ

Hey everyone, Im currently looking to upgrade my Intercooler on my golf R. Anyone have a used intercooler for around 300 or 400?
  17. M

Stage 2+ UM golf R vs e92 m3

Hey everyone, So while in Mexico my friend and I did some pulls to see how our cars match up. I've always beaten stock m3s but here are the mod lists for the cars. M3- ESS tune, pulleys, catless exhaust, dct. Golf R- stage 2+ UM tune on 30 psi stock intercooler and stock catback...
  18. M

FS:2013 UM Stage 2+ Golf R---Rebuilt Title

Hey everyone, So im putting my 2013 MK6 Golf R up for sale. I bought this car from an insurance auction with front end damage (see picture of the car stripped down) The best part about this was there was ZERO frame damage and I fixed this in my driveway with my father. It has been fully...
  19. M

Upgraded Turbo Options

Hey everyone, so I want more juice out of my R. Currently I'm UM stage 2+. I was wondering what turbo upgrade we can do (if any) that will directly bolt on to our cars without major modification ( engine rebuild, injectors etc.) being done. Basically I'm looking to upgrade the turbo and tune of...
  20. M

UM stage 2+ issue

Hey guys, Having a bit of a problem and wanted to see if anyone else maybe has any pointers as to what's going on. So I just recently got my R tuned for UM stage 2+. I had a fuel issue where the fuel rail broke on my car so I have my mechanic replace it also. The mechanic pressure tested the...