GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A3SBQ

APR Norway 2.0TSI K04 v3.1 Dyno

Hi all. As someone of you have read before I have a A3 2009 SportBack 2.0TFSI (ea888 TSI engine) quattro & S-Tronic. Have had the car for almost 5 years now. My only problem was one blown engine caused by the timing chain tensioner broke down two times. So finally got new engine on warranty...
  2. A3SBQ

New DSG Tuner / Expert "that soles our problems"

Hi guys. We have all read other post and experienced our own problems with a DSG tuned car. All the big players have there own sw to match there own stages of tune. The problem seams to be a common practice of not responding the end user when there is a problem. (we have not experienced this...
  3. A3SBQ

Coolest engine sound ever

Hi guys. Take a look at this It's a 1,6l engine with 400bhp+ and AntiLag Rallycross VW Beetle Racecar LOUD Sound [HD]: http://youtu.be/B01ZsscxiF
  4. A3SBQ

Audi TT RS DSG cooler! Anyone tested it?

Hi guys. I bought this from ebay. What do you think? Anyone tested it? http://www.ebay.de/itm/VW-AUDI-SEAT-SKODA-VR6-R32-R36-1-8-T-Golf-A3-S3-TT-DSG-Tuning-Getriebeolkuhler-/111398293680?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item19efdb10b0 Happy weekend :thumbup:
  5. A3SBQ

Anyone tested this? H2Sport fuel pump upgrade!

Hi everyone. Did some one tested this fuel pump upgrade from H2Sport? http://www.h2salesandservice.com/Fuel-Pump-Upgrade-p/h2s-06f-103-498.htm Looks like a god solution exept the big job to make the upgrade. Seems they make a lot of nice products to. Did anyone buy stuff for them? Thanks
  6. A3SBQ

Please help! Pulsating boost on K04 setup

Hi. Resantly I have noticed my boost is pulsating during normal throttle (50% throttle) The I tried to investigate more and started testing 4th gear and WOT from 2000rpm to redline... I am only able to read boost via my P3Cars and OBDII port. (I know it's not optimal but shows a certain value)...
  7. A3SBQ

USPmotorsport DSG Cool Flow Aluminum Filter Housing

Hi. My DSG oil service is coming up. Then I found this. http://www.uspmotorsports.com/DSG-Cool-Flow-Aluminum-Filter-Housing.html Did anyone here tested this? Thanks for you feedback
  8. A3SBQ

APR product release wish poll

Hi. So APR is about to release new stuff to our platform. I thought a poll on which product to release is the most wanted one would be cool. 1. APR K04 TSI file 2. APR stage 1 & 2 TSI file 3. APR K04 w/Golf R map TSI file 4. APR DSG tune Enjoy :thumbup:
  9. A3SBQ

Newly flashed GTI to stage 2+ burning coils!

Hello. A friend of mine just got flashed with stage 2+ (Carbonio and 3"DP) The car run perfect for one day and next morning it blow the coil on cylinder 4. We all thought the timing chain went boom, but luckily this was not the case. 2 days later coil on cylinder 3 went boom. This time we...
  10. A3SBQ

DSG reflashed on tuned car. Important or not?

Hi guys. I am still waiting for my DSG to get flashed. I have read good reviews from other members here. But. The stock DSG is only give/allowing 350nm of torque. APR claims there us no need for a DSG flash. If you get a tune that pushes over the torque limit like the K04 & stage 3/3+ will...
  11. A3SBQ

Camber plates???

Hi. After my last track day visit. I have now developed a knocking sound in my front suspension right side. I think it is the front spring top mount bearing ( not sure what you call it) Since it looks looks like I'm replacing it, I thought a better product is due. I have found the camber...
  12. A3SBQ

GFB DV+ Diverter Valve Kit - anyone has this setup, mang?

Hi. Just stumbled onto this. The product info can be read here http://www.gfb.com.au/dv-plus-diverter-valve-for-late-model-vag-and-euro-applications Looks interesting.....
  13. A3SBQ

APR TSI K04 kit boost Levels????

Hi all. Just installed the K04 turbo onto my 2.0TSI this weekend. I have flashed the car with APR stock file and tune file (356hp) Can someone here tel me the boost level on stock and tuned maps? Have only tested the stock file (just when I am testing for leaks) and it reads 0,9bar aprox. (I...
  14. A3SBQ

Installing my K04 turbo kit this weekend

Hi all. I am about to install my K04 turbo kit this weekend? :happyanim: Just wanted to check with you guys if any surprises to look out for. This are the parts I am installing: HPA K04 turbo for 2.0TSI HPA DP 3" and 100 Cell cat. HPA lower torque mount puck APR FMIC Neuspeed Charge pip...
  15. A3SBQ

Instaling VWR ARB front and rear! difficult?.

Hi all. How hard is it to change ARB front and rear? Just received my VWR setup. Is it a one man job? I dont have a car lift only a standar jack. Do i need to take off the wheels? How long time do I need? Sorry for all of my questions. Thanks
  16. A3SBQ

DSG sw and flashing unit?????

Hi all. Looking at getting a DSG flash. I am installing a K04 shortly and would like to get the DSG flashed for better track day performance. My problem is that there are none in Norway who do this. Is there anyone that do sell the sw included a programming/flashing unit? Witch sw would...
  17. A3SBQ

Oil change 2.0TSI engine

Need to do the oil change on my new engine. (replaced on warranty January 2013 due to chain tensioner) Since the chain failed on me after changing the oil by me last oil change I am a little afraid to do it again. Is there a spesial way to change the oil? Or is it like always? I am...
  18. A3SBQ

Audi R8 "red" coil packs and spark plugs "K04"

Hi. I am planing to buy new coil pack for my K04 kit. The red Audi R8 coil pack seams to be populare. Witch spark plugs do you recommed? NKG Iridium or Platinum HS tuning is haveing a summer sale http://www.hstuning.com/index.php?vpath=119_121&cPath=24_32 Thanks
  19. A3SBQ

Norwegian K04 upgrade on 2.0TSI

Hi all. Have just ordered the TSI K04 turbo upgrade kit. New 3" DP w/ cat APR intercooler APR Carbonio stage 2 intake I will be running APR tune to. Any heads up on what to Not do wrong on this? Hope some with experiance installing this can tel on difficulties i can encounter. Thanks
  20. A3SBQ

Greatings from Norwegian TSI driver

Hi Guys. New here, but have been reading in the background. I have found out that you are prety god tech and tune wise on the TSI "EA888" witch is perfect for me. I live in Oslo Norway. We do not have this big amount of this platform writen about here. So I hope that I can follow you. I drive...