GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Rough Start

So yesterday while leaving work (around 430) my MK6 GTI gave me a rough start, it cranked for about 5-10seconds before it actually turn on. First time it happen was 430. it happen to me two more times during a period when the car has not been driven for some time (More than 2 1/2 Hours). No...
  2. G

Discussion of CCTA vs CBFA Downpipe with my Dealer.

Hello i have a 2012 gti with CBFA Engine and I am planning on going Stage 2, I bought a down-pipe which has 2 o2 sensors so its compatible for the CCTA engine and i read online that all i need to do is weld an extra o2 sensor and i should be good. Few weeks ago i take it to my respectable mod...
  3. G

FS: GTI 2012 Stock Tires [07104]

Have 2 Tires For 150 FIRM. 1 Tire has less than 500miles on it at most, got it less than a month ago and my commute is 10miles a day. 2nd tire has been on since 0 miles car is now at 7.2k miles. If want will give all 4 for the same price, but other 2 have one bubble each. Do not Want to ship...
  4. G

[07104] Want to hear/smell Godspeed DP before i install

Anyone here around the Newark Area who has Godspeed Dp. I want to be able to hear it up close and personal and want to smell the smelly smell :P. Ill drive up anywhere within 30 minute distance. Thank you
  5. G

What would be the outcome Stage 2 GTI VS Bseries EG?

Does anybody know how a stage 2 GTI would do against a Bseries Gutted EG Coupe? Would outcome be different from roll and dig?
  6. G

Few Clutch Questions

I am planning on Going Stage 2 by the end of August. Before I go stage 2 i want to put aside enough money for a new clutch. Just incase clutch starts slipping, I will be ready and not go crazy trying to pull out about 1g. I have an amazon card which provides with 12month 0% finance on anything...
  7. G

Pothole Problem =/

Today around 4:30am i was on my way home from the airport and it was raining. Me not wanting to die decided to go about 40 on a 65, since i was in no rush. Out of nowhere a pothole appear and yes i went in it (Front Drive Side Tire) =/. About 30secs after my butt whooping from the pothole i felt...