GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

MK6 GTI Parts: OEM LED tails, APR Downpipe, VMR V710, TSW Mallory 5

Selling my 2010 MK6 GTI and I've got some extra parts lying around that I need to get rid of. I'm located downtown Toronto but travel to Aurora (for work) daily. I prefer not to ship. All prices in CAD and are OBO. - Dark Cherry LED tails SOLD - APR downpipe SOLD - VMR V710 wheels 18x8.5...
  2. T

FS: TSW Mallory 5 Matte Black Wheels 19x9.5

Hi all! I'm selling a set of four 19 inch matte black TSW Mallory 5 Wheels. Three of four have rubber that can be driven on, though they are close to the wear bar. One wheel has rubber that has cracked. You will see that there is some curb rash and a few nicks on a few of the wheels. They come...
  3. T

WTB: OEM barracuda bike carrier

I'm looking for the OEM barracuda bike holder for my OEM roof racks. Would like two but one will do! Located in Toronto. Cheers!
  4. T

OEM Led Tail Light Replacement Bulbs

I've searched on here and over at VWvortex but couldn't find the answer. A couple of the led's in the "horseshoe" pattern in one of my tail lights are out and I'd like to replace them if that's possible. Does anyone know where I may find replacement led's? - I've tried ECS Tuning and they do...
  5. T

TheHIGHLife's Candy White Build

How she currently sits. Hi everyone, this is my 2010 CW GTI. I picked her up in May of 2013 with 48,000 km. I'm coming from a 2005 RSX Type-S which I sold in August of 2012. I bought her used via a private sale and got some goodies included in the deal. Plan is to keep it fairly OEM and...