GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MK6_fanatic

WTB: downpipe northern nj

Looking to buy a downpipe, not too worried about catted or non-catted, but hopefully something with an 02 sensor, so no CEL, but again not super important. Let me know what you got but a word of warning, I'm not looking to spend a ton of cash but am looking to pick something up ASAP.
  2. MK6_fanatic

**RARE - Brand New 18" Bathhurst w/ tires

I have a set of brand new 18" Bathhurst wheels for sale. My dad just got a 2014 GLI (such an awesome car) and long story short is going to get some 17"s soon. As the GLI is a limited production car (or so I am told) I figure that these wheels are pretty rare and definitely would be unique in the...
  3. MK6_fanatic

WTB: Secondary Breather filter

Let me know if you have one of these laying around.
  4. MK6_fanatic

Names of coilovers under $600

Thinking about getting a set of coilovers and was looking for names of some under $600. I am not looking for hate because I'm not going to spend over 1K on these especially or "You get what you pay for". Sorry to rant but any help on compiling a list of coilovers for comparing would be much...
  5. MK6_fanatic

Names of coilovers under $600

Thinking about getting a set of coilovers and was looking for names of some under $600. I am not looking for hate because I'm not going to spend over 1K on these especially or "You get what you pay for". Sorry to rant but any help on compiling a list of coilovers for comparing would be much...
  6. MK6_fanatic

HELP!-Bad experience with APR dealer and two days later I find this

Had stage I tune done at Jack Daniels Audi vw an I would not recommend anyone going there. Loved the tune but the dealer either didn't add a security code or they didn't tell me but I have contacted both them and apr and they should reflash sometime next week. My real problem is after looking...
  7. MK6_fanatic

Is it really worth it?

Just wanted to ask everyone who is deep into the modding game, do you have any regrets? I absolutely love my car to death and have wanted to start upping things for a while. Now that I have the money to do this, I am starting to have second thoughts. My two biggest concerns are: 1. Everyone...
  8. MK6_fanatic

Fs/Ft- Brand New Detroits w/ stock tires-$300 ea

Asking $1000 for set brand new Detroit rims and tires. 3 have never been used and 1 has around 5k miles. The used one has two minor scuffs, I can show pictures if wanted. Rounded out price so they are all the same. Interested in trades esp. autox wheels/tires/performance mods but only serious...