GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 93serprise

DSG issue after replacement ECU installed

Hey guys :) Hoping somebody on this forum might have some insight into what I need to do to solve an issue I have after replacing my stock ECU with a replacement that had an immobilizer defeat performed on it. I have a 2012 MK6 with DSG transmission, and purchased a replacement ECU to install an...
  2. 93serprise

WTB used ecu

I am in need of a used ECU so that I can get the immobilizer defeat installed to replace my current MED 17.5 ecu that can no longer be written to tune wise. Apparently, I change my tunes so often that I reached a max number of times that the ECU could be programmed, lol. Here is my current ECU...
  3. 93serprise

Full EEPROM? Is this a thing?

Long story short, got my car back from a trusted shop down the street to get a water pump replaced along with a new MAP sensor harness. I am currently using a Unitronic K04 tune, and wanted to switch over to my IE K04 tune since I acquired a Stage 2.5 Snow Meth kit. I am unable to change tunes...
  4. 93serprise

FS: Double U LED headlights with red stripe and 6k HID kit---SOLD

Selling my pair of Double U LED headlights with the red stripe under each with a 6k HID kit for 300 shipped. Thanks !
  5. 93serprise

WTS: Depo Dark Cherry tails---225.00 shipped ! SOLD !!!

Selling my Dark Cherry Depo LED tail lights for 250 shipped. No issues with them at all. I just replaced them with a lighter cherry to match my overall color scheme. Thanks !
  6. 93serprise

FS: IE drop in rods(rifled) and IE Valve springs (both new and unopened) 500.00 shipped for both ----SOLD !!!!!

Brand new, still in box IE drop in rods for use with stock pistons. 425 shipped plus paypal fee. Thanks !
  7. 93serprise

FS: Opel HP injectors with harness (Brand New) $300.00 shipped

Selling my Opel HP injectors with harness. Just opened box today to look at them. Plans for big turbo fell through for now. Selling these for 300.00 shipped plus paypal fees. Thanks guys.
  8. 93serprise

FS: TTRS Fuel Pump with PM3 Pump Module and Harness (Brand New still in packaging) 575.00 Shipped---SOLD

My Big turbo plans fell through due to real life finances so I am selling these brand new parts. I literally opened the box for the first time today to take pics. Cost 699.00 on Deutsche Auto and selling for 575.00 plus paypal fees with free shipping. Thanks !
  9. 93serprise

FS: Unmarried Cobb Accessport V3 $425 shipped---SOLD

Selling my Cobb Accessport V3 with the newest firmware installed as of 1-20-2020. Comes in the original box with all cables, decal, trim pieces. Also throwing in a window mount for it that I purchased seperately. Everything in great shape. Asking 425.00 plus paypal fee with free shipping. Thanks...
  10. 93serprise

WTS Stock K03 turbo

Selling my stock K03 turbo for 250 plus shipping. It has 21,000 miles on it. Came off of my CCTA 2012 Mk6 Gti. Let me know if interested. Thanks !
  11. 93serprise

WTS ATP GTX3071R stock location kit.

I hate to sell this kit that has yet to be installed or even taken out of the box, but some financial uses came up and I need money like yesterday. This is the ATP Stock location 3071r kit for the MK6 GTI. This is the full kit on the ATP site. I will get more details when I get home. I will...
  12. 93serprise

WTS JB4 for Tiguan MQB Gen3b

Had to sell my 2019 Tiguan SEL and kept the JB4 from Burger Tuning. I added the stainless metal cover and the wireless bluetooth adapter so that you can change tunes on the fly from the phone app. Bought for 600 bucks total but will sell for 450.00. Map 3 really wakes up the newer Tiguan with...
  13. 93serprise

WTB ZZP Opel injectors

Looking for a full set of ZZP Opel injectors. PM with price please. Thanks !
  14. 93serprise

WTS PTP turbo underhood blanket

Selling my Under hood insulation blanket from PTP Turbo that I have used less than a year. I replaced my hood with a Seibon CF hood and am unable to use the blanket now sadly. There is one small rub location and I will post a pic of it shortly. I paid 345 new but will take 225 plus shipping...
  15. 93serprise

Red Pflo intake with stage 2 pipe---200.00 shipped

I am selling my red pflo intake for CCta mk6s. It comes with a stage 2 pipe from USP motorsports and a 2nd filter. Let me know if interested. I will have pics within the hour. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. 93serprise

What lugbolts do I need ?

Hey guys. I just purchased some Alzor 081's due to the sale that just ended at ECS Tuning. They apparently need Ball Seat lugs bolts, and my current Alzors have conicals. Since I am a complete noob when it comes to lug bolts/sizes, what are the dimensions/specs of the ball seat lugs that I need...
  17. 93serprise

FS- Neuspeed intake w 2 filters, stage 2 pipe and boost tap.

I have up for sale a Neuspeed Pflo intake with two filters, a stage two 3 " pipe, and a 42dd boost tap. The 2nd filter is a Blox with a velocity stack. I am selling as a package for 250.00 shipped. PayPal address is pbrands79@gmail.com. thanks! Sent from my portable time machine after...
  18. 93serprise

Spulen K04 kit

Has anybody on this forum purchased the Spulen K04 kit from USP? If so, any fitment issues at all? I am ready to purchase my K04 kit, and want to get the best deal possible for the money. The CTS turbo kit was my initial go to kit based on my budget, but the Spulen price looks even better.
  19. 93serprise

Help me spend 1k on my MK6 :)

I have 1k to spend on my MKVI which has the mods listed in my signature. Just looking for build suggestions at the moment. I will be getting a KO4 upgrade towards the end of this year. Thanks for any input guys !
  20. 93serprise

What do i need to fix this ?!

The hood of my car has scratches that are a total eye-sore due to living in an apartment. Not sure what causes these, but I have since moved into a house with a garage. Can anybody tell from the picture, what I may need to use short of a respray? Thanks guys !