GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TrboGTi

Revo SPS3 controller

I stumbled across my sps3 controller today as I was going through all of the junk that I removed from my mk4 when I traded it in. It's still in the box and has only been used about 10 times. Set it and forget it lol. I don't have revo anymore and don't need it. Anyone with revo who wants an sps3...
  2. TrboGTi

Zimmerman found not guilty, it's about to get real

That's not how it's done. DAs care about their conviction rate and nothing else for the most part. That's why they almost always go forward with the maximum charge despite a weak case so that the defendant will either cop out to a lesser charge or be found guilty of a lesser charge. It's BS but...
  3. TrboGTi

I agree someone at that age is a kid. A dumb, very naive kid who has no clue about life and lacks wisdom. But, that's not to say that someone isn't capable of doing terrible things at that age, and that's the issue that is causing people such a hard time with this case: AGE. Well, that and race...
  4. TrboGTi

A concerned citizen, a "good Samaritan" if you will. Not a crime, not even remotely. BTW, I know the media has poisoned everyone to believe that we're talking about "a kid" here. I work as a law enforcement officer in one of the most crime infested cities in America, and the prevailing age of...
  5. TrboGTi

out with the old

In with the new. I decided to trade my 2004 tornado red gti with gt2871r meth injection and full supporting mods in on this beauty: I don't even want to tell ya'll what I paid for it because it would make you sick, but let's just say that the mods that I got for free are worth about...