GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

FS: New SPM cat back exhaust adapter and downpipe reducer

Selling my brand new never used SPM cat-back exhaust adapter and downpipe reducer. Sold the car last year and had these parts laying around. I'll let them go for $50 each, buyer pays shipping from 17112. https://drivespm.com/product/mk6-gti-downpipe-reducer/...
  2. W

Sold: 2013 VW Golf GTI DSG K04

Sold! I'm the original owner of the car, 2013 MK6 GTI DSG 4 door convenience and sunroof package, interlagos plaid, heated seats. Factory added options include carpeted and rubber floor mats, cargo mat and blocks, driver knee airbag, dash cubby, "golf ball" shift knob, laguna 18" wheels, and...
  3. W

FS: Neuspeed RSE52 in polished silver 18x8 with Michelin Pilot Super Sport rubber

I have up for sale my set of (4) Neuspeed RSE52 in polished silver, 18x8. They are clear and in excellent condition, I've only used them for 2 summer seasons. One wheel has some scratches, pictures of the damage are included. Neuspeed center cap comes with the sale. They come wrapped in...
  4. W

Unitronic Intercooler Sale

Thought I'd share this, Unitronic is having a sale on intercoolers. The 2.0 TSI Gen 2 for our GTI's are on sale for $599.
  5. W

WTB: Driver side outer LED tail light, let me know what ya got

Tail light was damaged in an accident last year and one tail light got replaced, long story short the shop did not install the tail light correctly (water damage) and are refusing to fix their mistake. Insurance isn't helping either. Looking for hella or OEM VW cherry red outer driver side...
  6. W

WTB Hella led taillights

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a set of oem hella led taillights in good condition.
  7. W

WTB: Neuspeed RSe52 Satin Bronze

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a set of 18" nuespeed rse52 in satin bronze. I'll consider other finishes as well, let me know what you got.
  8. W

WTB SPM street j pipe

Just like the title says, i'm looking for an SPM street j pipe. Thanks!
  9. W

Rockford Fosegate P300-10

I was looking for a bit more depth in the stock audio GTIs come with. Stock bass was never exactly how I preferred it to be, I like to feel something while keeping audio levels low. I also didn't want to spend a a lot on audio as it really isn't a huge concern to me. I was going to purchase...
  10. W

Car got keyed - might know the culprit

Parked my 2 1/2 month old GTI in the parking garage at work today. Come out for lunch and find my driver door keyed. So this is the story: I started working at this company 2 months ago. My coworkers and boss invite me to a bar Friday night which i attend because I blew them off a few times...
  11. W

Bad tint experience

So I had my CW 4dr GTI tinted 35% all around today. Windows had residue all over at the shop so I couldn't really see anything wrong until I got home and rinsed the car down. First I notice that literally every window had at least one 1" scratch on the film, not the glass, the film. I'm felt...
  12. W

Less then 400 miles on the GTI...

So my GTI has less then 400 miles on it. I haven't even had the chance to fill the tank up yet. And guess what? I noticed the windshield was cracked while doing some interior cleaning! I am the only driver so i would know if a rock chipped it or something but i don't remember hearing that...
  13. W

First mods for a new GTI

Hey everyone, I just picked up a 2013 GTI with DSG and was wondering what the first mods everyone did when purchasing new. I was thinking basics like a CAI, boost gauge, and some visuals for now. Holding off on APR tuning until the warranty is up. Also I want to purchase the DG springs but am...
  14. W

2013 GTI 4 door conv+sun pricing

Hey guys, just got back from the dealership. I was able to negotiate the price of a new 2013 GTI 4 door conv+sun with the mats option down to $26,377+TTL. Is this a good price? Also, this is with the DSG.