GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 1BoostedMK6

Downpipe Subframe Mount Failure

Good Evening Everyone, I noticed what i thought to be a slight exhaust leak a few days ago, so i went to investigate today and found my SPM downpipe has broken the 2 hangers that go into the rubber sub-frame mount. I contacted SPM and am waiting to hear their solution. I also tried searching...
  2. 1BoostedMK6

Trigger Wire Issue

Hey guys, I just installed my euroswitch with appropriate trigger wire according to this DIY from vortex http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4724268-DIY-Wiring-a-Euro-Headlight-Switch-to-run-parking-lights-(MkVI-GTi). I am getting the green parking light indicator and everything, but when...
  3. 1BoostedMK6

FS Lagunas 18x7.5

Whats up guys? I have 4 Lagunas for sale. The wheels themselves are barley a year old (car purchased March 2013) and have been off the car since late November when my winter setup went on. The wheels themselves are overall in very good condition with 3/4 wheels unblemished and perfectly...
  4. 1BoostedMK6

Snow Storm in Eastern PA

Hey guys, After getting hammered with snow all day here in Eastern PA, I decided it was time to have some fun with my newly purchased snow tires (Dunlop wintersport 3D's) and i am quite impressed coming from an E36 M3's winter drivability. I was honestly trying to get stuck on inclines and...
  5. 1BoostedMK6

Thule Aero Bar

Good Evening Everyone! Finally got around to installing my aero bars I got for Christmas. Install was very simple and painless. It took about 20 minutes to assemble the bars and foot packs and mount them onto the car. After installation, I went on a quick ride around town and hopped on the...