GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Cole Trickle

FS: 2009 E90 M3 6MT White

Listed here: https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/742625367/overview/ Asking $26,000 - 58,000 miles - Never tracked - Never autox’d - Never modified - Low speed collision (front right). No airbags. Tire punctured and car was towed. After 8 years and 50,000 miles it’s like it never even...
  2. Cole Trickle

FS: Like New Pirelli P ZERO All Season Plus 235/35R19

Tires are like new and came with the used Golf R I just bought. Tread depth is 10/32”, or about 95% life on all four tires. $600 shipped. Also willing to trade for the right set of winter or summer tires. Updating with better pics next Monday. 321 two nine seven 51 six one. Sent from...
  3. Cole Trickle

WTB: 19” Summer Tires

Located in Grand Rapids, MI. Prefer 235/35r19 tires. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Cole Trickle

WTB: Winter Wheel Set

WTB 18” wheels and/or 225/40r18 winter tires Located in Grand Rapids, MI Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Cole Trickle

FS: Like New Pirelli P ZERO All Season Plus 235/35R18

Tires are like new and came with the used Golf R I just bought. Tread depth is 10/32”, or about 95% life on all four tires. $600 shipped. Also willing to trade for the right set of winter or summer tires. Updating with better pics next Monday. 321 two nine seven 51 six one. Sent...
  6. Cole Trickle

Orlando, FL 2012 CSG 2dr 6MT

Mods: 20% tint (11k) APR Intake (11k) DG Springs (12k) CTS Turbo TBE (17k) "GTI" seat handle inserts (24k) Michelin PSS (28k) VCDS (29k) - Gauge sweep, remote windows, XDS set to 1, disabled rear wiper in reverse, comfort turn signal set to 5, diagnosed CEL for intake manifold. APR...
  7. Cole Trickle

Confusing Oil Measurements

I've noticed a faint burning smell after getting out of the car recently, so 3 days ago I pulled the dip stick after a short drive and the oil was well below MIN, but still visible on the dip stick 2 days ago, I added 1.25 quarts, ran the engine for a minute, and measured. The added oil was...
  8. Cole Trickle

Broken weld - rear sway bar

I heard some clunking coming from the rear suspension today. When I get under the car to take a look around I see that the bottom XZN bolt on the driver side rear sway bar bracket is loose. I go to tighten the bolt by hand and it turns with little resistance. I feel around the backside of the...
  9. Cole Trickle

Safety question - car on jacks right now

I was trying to work on my car in my driveway when a surprise thunderstorm rolled through. My driveway is soaked. Am I a dummy if I try to jack my car up on wet concrete?
  10. Cole Trickle

Dirty Exhaust Tips

My stainless steel CTS Turbo exhaust looks great.. except when the tips are covered in black shit. Even when I polish them up, the black is back 2 weeks later. Is this unavoidable? Other info: - VCDS logs say my lambda values stay between 0.7-0.9 on WOT pulls (if memory serves). - I have a...
  11. Cole Trickle

Full dogbone / subframe mount replacement questions

Question for anyone with experience installing a full dogbone/subframe mount replacement (e.g., VWR, Vibra-technics, 034) I plan on installing this Vibra-Technics Subframe Mount myself using 034 Motorsport's instructions. Here are my questions: 1. When jacking the car up, I typically place jack...
  12. Cole Trickle

Small Business owners: Viewpost

https://www.viewpost.com/ I work for a startup called Viewpost and urge any small business owners to check it out. Especially if you are still dealing with paper checks and postage. There's a ton of capability in the platform, and the video in the link explains it better than I can...
  13. Cole Trickle

What mod should I do next?

Existing mods are in my signature. Currently considering: Tyrolsport DeadSet Rigid Subframe Collar Kit GFB DV+ Brake upgrade (Pads/Rotors/TyrolSport Brake Bushings) Unibrace UB HPA red puck Stealth box sub like this one
  14. Cole Trickle

test

Yes no
  15. Cole Trickle

Flywheel question for those that replaced clutches

I'm currently at 30k miles and replacing the pressure plate and clutch disk, but keeping the stock flywheel. For those that have done a clutch replacement, how many miles were on your flywheel and what condition was it in? Any reason I should be concerned? Thanks and yes I did search for...
  16. Cole Trickle

42DD 02 Spacer

Brand new, never got around to installing and don't need it after going stage 2. Sold for $40 shipped
  17. Cole Trickle

Question for daily driver K04 GTI owners

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you consistently get the most out of your K04? (1 being rarely, 10 being every day I wring that sucker out) I ask because even when I go out of my way to beat on my stock+ setup, I rarely get a chance to really stretch the car's legs out and get the most out...
  18. Cole Trickle

Group buys?

What is the purpose of the multiple group buy threads in the vendor classifieds? My understanding is that group buys are for bulk discounted products, but they advertise prices that are no different from what can be found on retailer websites. It seems like they only exist for product promotion...
  19. Cole Trickle

What did I break?

I made my first attempt at jacking up the car bc I wanted to install an O2 spacer to clear CEL from my down pipe. After raising the front right about 8-10 inches up I hear a loud bang/pop followed by a ringing / reverberation sound. Visual inspection of under body and suspension shows...