GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

FS: NIB Godspeed Intercooler

Hey guys, got a brand new still in box Godspeed intercooler, not the FMIC one, that I never got to installing. Just never got to it and seeing as the MK7s are so great, I'd rather put my towards buying one. Anyways, I bought it for $400 but I'll let it go for $350 and shipping is dependent on...
  2. A

GTI MK7 Halogens w/ aren't half-bad

This delight popped up at my local tuner's on their Facebook page. Well, if you didn't like the HID options with the red stripe, which isn't too awful for the HIDs imo, you have the halogen option. I was actually unaware, but it actually doesn't look half bad. Also, they've finally arrived in...
  3. A

RIP K04'd MK6s

Sad face. APR posted a picture of the new MK7 GTI at SoWo. Suffice to say, my worst fears of my beloved MK6 platform were realized. Apparently, JUST STAGE 1, APR is putting down over 320 crank horses. Why must you make me envy.
  4. A

FS: Option 4 Ed Rep's + 6K HIDs

Hey guys, Recently purchased a set of Ed Rep's with the extra 6K bulbs supplied from Ed himself. Anyways, they are the 15 LED option 4s with the chrome housing. They are new in the box, I haven't even opened the packaging yet. I've decided to sell them, regretfully, because I'm going to use...
  5. A

Leggera HLT?

Anyone have a picture of them on their GTI? They're looking like some pretty nice wheels, light and nice. Definitely considering them when I justify upgrading from Kartheoms.
  6. A

WTB: K04 (preferably APR)

Hey guys, I'm excited to move onto K04, with that said I was curious if anyone was selling theirs. Preferably local but I guess if you're desperate and will ship for free or a reasonable price, why not. I'm mainly looking at APR ones but if the price is right on other kits I'll bite. Shoot me a PM!
  7. A

Cheap, maybe even free K04 install? (Also WTB K04)

Hey guys, I'm dying to get a K04 to say the least and with the APR V3 software releasing soon I'm excited to be getting it at the right time. Problem is I don't know any shops that install within my budget. I'm trying to save money and that does mean I'm looking for a used K04 for sale if anyone...
  8. A

Vogtland Coilovers review

Hey guys! Somewhat "new" to the forums. I mean I've always browsed around to get research done for my car but I guess I haven't really posted on the forums up until recently. Any who, I caught the mod bug bad and so I've gone from bone stock for about a year to Stage 2 with a Neuspeed RSB within...
  9. A

Sell shoe, get K04.

Many people may or may not know, but sneakerheads around the world are becoming more and more popular. Well, today, Nike announced on Twitter that they would be selling Kanye's signature shoe, the Red October Yeezy 2's. Needless to say they are super rare and sold out in 11 minutes. The shoe was...
  10. A

Do I need to replace parts of my suspension?

So I'm currently deciding on which coilovers to get and with that said, price is always a factor. Now with that said I've been looking at coils within the sub-$700 range. STs, NGP Type 1s (specially when on sale), FKs, Solowerks and etc.... And it seems that an assortment of variation of noises...
  11. A

Color Matched Front Valance?

Hey there guys? Anyone seen a DIY guide to painting the front valance? Was hoping to color match them with my CW GTI. Ideally I want to save money, but if I need to take them to a shop, I guess I will. I know KefferVW parts sells them pre-painted but I'd rather save money since it's like $200+...
  12. A

ST/NGP Type 1 Coilovers in the winter

So, I'm about to pull the trigger on getting some NGP Type 1 coilovers from a fellow forum member. Really excited especially since this will be the first set of coils I've ever purchased. Anyways, my GTI is my daily and I've heard good things about the NGP's which I've also heard are basically...
  13. A

WTB: Magnaflow Catback

Like the thread title states, I'd like to purchase a Magnaflow catback. Hopefully for around the $300-$350 mark I've seen so often on the classifieds.
  14. A

WTB: Rear endlinks

As stated, I would like to purchase some rear endlinks.
  15. A

WTB: RSB Endlinks and Downpipe

So, I recently purchased a Godspeed downpipe for my GTI. Suffice to say, I was super excited to install it! Until... The fitment issues. Was a DIY until the screws didn't fit, took it to a shop to see if it could be altered, no was the answer and now I'm short a bit of cash. Anyways, my...
  16. A

Seattle Area Auto/Tune Shops?

As the title suggests, up until now I haven'treally had any money for mods on my GTI bbut I'vegot some savings for it and ive already done a few or in the process of. Turns out, and I didn't know this until the other day, the previous owner already APR chipped it so I'm running stage one with...