GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

The Official Beer Thread

Just had some Al's of Hampdens/Pizza Boy Sunny Side Up, anyone that is close to them (Harrisburg area), I highly highly recommend. It was excellent!!
  2. B

Sour Beer Thread

Nice man, my dad and a buddy love the sours. I dabble a little bit, but most are a little too much. My buddy here at work usually orders from Belgium once a year and gets is sours from Cantillon. This year's has passed but you can keep an eye out for this next...
  3. B

The Official Beer Thread

My dad and I drove to Boston this weekend to visit the city and Fenway (and then Yankee Stadium on the way home). In between we stopped at a few places: two Roads, N.E. Brewing, Firefly Hollow, Jack's Abby, Cambridge Brewing Co, Night Shift, and Boston Beer Werks (across from Fenway). Also hit...
  4. B

The Official Beer Thread

holy hell man, this is awesome. :bow::bow::bow::bow:
  5. B

The Official Beer Thread

The bloodline is awesome, not a ton of blood orange but a really good beer. FD has been bringing it recently. The Truth is really good as well. Haven't been up to the brewery in a while but need to get back. Place is awesome!
  6. B

The Official Beer Thread

damn you are lucky! I am envious!
  7. B

The Official Beer Thread

Just bought a bottle! If it makes it to Sunday it will be lucky! Cheers!
  8. B

The Official Beer Thread

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: This stuff is fantastic and now 12oz/year round! Too bad I have to drive 2.5 horus to philly to get it, but it is well worth the trip!
  9. B

The Official Beer Thread

Last week my boss was nice enough to pick up a bottle of Pipeworks Citra Ninja while in ChiTown. What a fantastic beer! Also tried Three Floyd's Behemoth Barleywine, quite good as well.
  10. B

The Official Beer Thread

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
  11. B

The Official Beer Thread

once again...damn! Parabola! 2013 was so good, assume 2014 is very similar! cheers
  12. B

The Official Beer Thread

Last week we were in Florida, so I brought back a small little haul. My sister was in Kansas City prior so thats where the Tallgrass came from. - Tallgrass Ehtos IPA & Velvet Rooster - Cigar City 5 beers for 5 years with New Zealand Hops, Heatwave Tropical Wheat Ale, Invasion Pale Ale, and...
  13. B

The Official Beer Thread

Not quite a Matt Chow haul, but a successful day to say the least...
  14. B

The Official Beer Thread

Nice man, i want that FU sandy so bad! In all trips through Jersey never been able to find it.
  15. B

The Official Beer Thread

Agreed man, the Enjoy by is excellent. I have been lucky enough to grab four of the releases and should be able to grab this one. Great Concept, great beer! Cheers!
  16. B

The Official Beer Thread

Added as well. You are lucky man, you live in beer heaven. Russian River's beers are beyond awesome. Speaking of Stone, I presume you have had the new Go To IPA? It is excellent and a fantastic session IPA. If someone is an IPA guy, this and founders All Day IPA should stay in your fridge...
  17. B

The Official Beer Thread

heady topper! Nice pickup as always.
  18. B

The Official Beer Thread

Friday beer run netter some goodies: - stone go to IPA - bear republic racer 5 - saranac prism - harpoon long thaw - cigar city hopped on the high seas kohatu - goose island the Illinois - rogue raspberry pretzel chocolate - bear republic apex - evolution spring migration golden ale aged in...
  19. B

The Official Beer Thread

Nice. I love this stuff. Just tried stones go to session IPA. Very good but I think I prefer all day but a hair!
  20. B

The Official Beer Thread

That is pretty good hobby to have! The stuff you have acecss to is just amazing. DC and VA have decent distribution and Philly (2 hours north) is great, but when stuff gets here it flies off the shelf so quickly, if you aren't at the store when it shows up you are S.O.L. Cheers man!