GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Smokey73

MK6 part out

Traded in the GTI and have a few items to sell. Located in Columbus, Ohio but willing to ship at buyer's expense. Candy White mirror caps - $100 Stock side markers- $15 SOLD - Monster Mats - $50 Stock rear sway bar - $50 (obo) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Smokey73

The Official Beer Thread

Picked up these today. The barrel aged Gramps is going in the cellar for a year. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Smokey73

The Official Beer Thread

Started my Christmas shopping... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Smokey73

The Official Beer Thread

Drinking this now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Smokey73

The Official Beer Thread

Had a couple of beers at dinner tonight (both from here in Ohio) Rhinegeist Steve - a nice black ale Seventh Son Wilderman - Biere de Garde Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Smokey73

The Official Beer Thread

Stopped by my favorite beer store this week and got these Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Smokey73

The Official Beer Thread

Picked this up from a local brewery based on the recommendation of some friends. It is a pumpkin chocolate stout. Not really a fan of pumpkin beers, but my friends said it wasn't very noticeable. They were wrong! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Smokey73

The Official Beer Thread

While back I did my own Marzen/Oktoberfest tasting... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Smokey73

Official Formula 1 Thread!

I've been thinking the same thing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Smokey73

College Football

Season starts tonight! This is my favorite time of the year. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Smokey73

The Official Beer Thread

I wish these were sold sold in Ohio, both have been very good (picked them up on vacation in Hilton Head last week). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Smokey73

College Football

Can't wait to watch the Buckeyes try to repeat this season! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Smokey73

Thoughts on new TR Motorsports wheel

Looking at replacing my Lagunas with something lighter and 17". Come across these on Tire Rack last night. http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=wheelCloseUp&wheelMake=TRMotorsport&wheelModel=FF10&wheelFinish=Light+Grey+Painted Did some looking around and it appears that...
  14. Smokey73

Torque spec for Whiteline adjustable end links

Going to be installing some new Whiteline adjustable end links soon and was wondering if the torque spec was the same as stock? If I remember correctly, the stock spec is 33 ft-lbs. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Smokey73

Jalopnik article on spending in VA

Hahaha, didn't notice that!
  16. Smokey73

Jalopnik article on spending in VA

http://jalopnik.com/never-speed-in-virginia-lessons-from-my-three-days-in-1613604053/all Curious to hear people's thoughts on this.
  17. Smokey73

POLE - What animals do you currently own?

I have one dog that we got from a rescue and we are currently fostering another dog from the same rescue. The English bulldog is the foster. She had a couple of surgeries, so this was a treat for her to be out and not wearing the cone of shame. The French bulldog is ours.
  18. Smokey73

Summer Car Events in Ohio (not VW specific)

Still new to the VW scene, but there are several car shows/races that I tend to go to most years, so I thought I would share them in case anybody is looking for something to do some weekend. Most of these are around Columbus. What is going on in your part of the state? May May 18th – British...
  19. Smokey73

The Picture Game #2