GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FoxhoundGTI

Perfect Combo - BB Downpipe and Magnaflow Exhaust - SoCal

unfortunately I have to part out. PICTURES HERE
  2. FoxhoundGTI

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Hey guys, had to part out. Selling the best combo ever, Billy Boat Downpipe and Magnaflow Exhaust, if anyone is interested - Socal. Pics Here
  3. FoxhoundGTI

Help with ECM/ECU

Disregard
  4. FoxhoundGTI

Just moved from Florida. Need help with smog.

Hey guys, long story short. I moved from Florida to California to be with my closer to my kids after the divorce. Got a house. Ex wife moves out of the state to Las Vegas on purpose. Household goods arrived damaged or missing, 10k worth of damages. Now I've been trying to register my car. I...
  5. FoxhoundGTI

Socal partout

yo gadier, Im rocking out that BB downpipe and magnaflow exhaust, freaking awesome. don't hesitate to buy ppl, great seller.
  6. FoxhoundGTI

Front wheels have play when lifted

Hey guys, yesterday I was installing the spacers and noticed that the front wheels have play when I push them in and out. I installed the coilovers a few weeks back and wanted to install the spacers before doing an aligment, I already searched and other forums say that it might be the wheel...
  7. FoxhoundGTI

The Lego Movie

I worked on it :D
  8. FoxhoundGTI

Another VW joins the family

Pictures or ? Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  9. FoxhoundGTI

WTB: APR Carbonio Intake Stage 1 and 2

let me know, I'm located in Oceanside 92057. Paypal Ready. 619 755 6926
  10. FoxhoundGTI

WTB: H&R Spacers, 10mm F and 15mm R

Preferably with bolts, I will be running them on Lagunas, let me know.
  11. FoxhoundGTI

Where is this coming from??

Hey guys, I recently installed some Koni Coils and I went to wash my car today and noticed that there was a shit ton of grease all around the inside of the wheel, I thought that was odd. So I raised the vehicle and saw that it was all around the suspension, brake calipers, control arm, etc...
  12. FoxhoundGTI

Koni Coils or H&R Street Performance SS

Guys, I've been debating between these two and there are a few for sale on the classifieds and want to make up my mind before the deals run out. Has anyone had both? or which one would you guys recommend between these two?
  13. FoxhoundGTI

Anyone in Oceanside with vagcom?

I just moved here and looking for someone to help me with some codes. I also got some dos equis in the fridge, cold and ready :laugh: let me know
  14. FoxhoundGTI

WTB: H&R H&R STREET PERFORMANCE SS COILOVERS

I got some extra money, so I'm looking for a great set of coils. let me know. you can pm me or text me at 619 755 6926
  15. FoxhoundGTI

WTB: Monster Mats, LED Taillights, VWR Springs.

if someone have these items, shoot me some pictures and condition of them. you can also email me or text me foxhoundep3@gmail.com 6197556926
  16. FoxhoundGTI

Suspension suggestions - 2013 GTI

Guys I need help. I've spent nearly 2 weeks, searching, reading, searching again, and the more I read and search, the more confused I get (I have about 37 tabs opened on my browser, with threads, pictures, reviews, manufacturers websites, specs etc) Here is a quick background and plans...
  17. FoxhoundGTI

Any lowered GTI's in San Diego (chula vista - east lake) ?

Just purchased my gti and already have stage 1 on it. Next mod will be the suspension and I would like to look at some cars to get ideas of what I should get and how everything looks. :D Call or text me at 619 755 6926 :thumbup:
  18. FoxhoundGTI

Proud New Owner of a 2013 GTI (San Diego)

Hello everyone, I gotta admit I am really excited about this one. Specially since my vehicle history has been so different in just 4 years. 4 years ago I needed a vehicle ASAP and so I bought my first hatchback (honda Civic ep3) and although i liked it, i felt like it was missing power like...