GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. IisGearhead

FS: CarGo Blocks, Cargo Net & License Plate Frame

Sweet! Where are you located?
  2. IisGearhead

Hey messaging you here for ease of communication. I'm around this weekend so just holler if you...

Hey messaging you here for ease of communication. I'm around this weekend so just holler if you want to give the headunit a try Sunday. You can text me on my cell at (802) 578-4837. And my name's Chris!
  3. IisGearhead

Bump! Genuine CarGo blocks and Cargo net still for sale. Make me an offer!
  4. IisGearhead

Bump! Anyone looking for genuine VW organization accessories for less than half the price?? Take them off my hands!!
  5. IisGearhead

Looks like a USPS Priority Mail Flat-Rate box would be about $16! But if you can find something cheaper, just let me know. I'm at zip code 80301.
  6. IisGearhead

Hey everyone! My name is Chris and I live out in Boulder, CO. I'm posting here to try and get some never-used parts into the hands of those that might need or want them. I recently sold my Candy White 2010 GTI 3-Door (sob) and replaced it with a brandy-new 2019 Golf R (yay!!!) and I have a...
  7. IisGearhead

FS: BRAND NEW RCD-510 Head Unit FS - $100

Hey everyone! Chris here from Boulder, CO. Long-time lurker on the MK6 forums. I just happen to have a stack of never used stock parts from my recently sold (sad!) 2010 GTI that I would like find new homes for. Mostly so that I can use those funds to put some new parts on my new 2019 Golf R...