GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GCS 8

FS: 2013 Mk6 GTI Wolfsburg 6MT, K04 45k miles

As much as it pains me I am selling off my GTI due to moving to NYC and have no use for a car. This is my daily and will be driving it so I have a limited window where I dont need a vehicle this is negotiable and I can rent but we can sort that out if someone is interested. The car near Boston...
  2. GCS 8

Worcester or nearby K04 install

Just moved to the Worcester area and need to find a reputable place for a K04 install. Looked around but would appreciate any advice because I have no idea of anything around.
  3. GCS 8

FS Custom APR stage 3 Kit

I purchased this kit from a forum member in December and if been getting my GTI squared away before I install it however life has had different plans and seems to be doing everything it can to prevent this from happening. Without getting into the details, over the last week life finally won. For...
  4. GCS 8

Mk6 Gti CBFA OEM part out

pictures of shift knob
  5. GCS 8

Mk6 Gti CBFA OEM part out

These are all from a 2013 Mk6 GTI engine code CBFA, all low mileage and in great condition. I am in the Richmond Area and willing to meet up locally or ship, Getting ready to move and have to start getting rid of parts. I have the following for sale, I am at work right now so I dont have any...
  6. GCS 8

FS OEM MK 6 GTI LCA, Bushing and mounts

Recently swapped out my LCA for a superpro, The arms are in great shape, only 13k miles on the arms and bushings. Right now they are boxed up and ready to ship. Can do pictures if anyone needs just let me know. Looking to get 100.00 shipped. Reasonable offers will be considered
  7. GCS 8

MFI and MDI technical manuals

I couldn't find anything via Google and I was hoping someone knows where I can find all the technical manuals for vw mfi dash display and the MDI interface. Both the maestro and polar vis mfi display have got me interested. I don't rely want to do a new radio yet and the MFI display is lame. I...
  8. GCS 8

GCS 8 2013 Wolfsburg Build

updates Been a while since I updated but here are the new additions, Depo Dark cherry LED tails and superpro LCA
  9. GCS 8

You would be correct, the car cant breath on its own so it needs positive pressure in order to surrvive... E3V3M2. Also almost forgot the unibrace XB and RB install.
  10. GCS 8

Anyone using a clutch stop?

Sorry for the delay got stuck with a 24 hour shift and have been trying to recover, they didn't have the sizes you wanted readily available so I just snapped a pic of the item number, pm or post here if you have any more questions
  11. GCS 8

Clutch position sensor

Has anyone here managed to bypass the clutch positioning sensor required for starting a car up? I seem to recall reading about it on a thread but now I can't find it. I seem to recall that cruise control is some what tied to the position sensor but that there is also another sensor directly...
  12. GCS 8

Feeler: No Rash Lagunas for sale or Trade Virigina

I have a set of laguna with or without the stock dunlop tires tires that I am either looking to trade or sell. I would prefer not to ship but it is possible that I can arrange something. The wheels have 4600 miles on them and are in great condition, no rash or damage. As of right now I am...
  13. GCS 8

Here is what she looks like so far
  14. GCS 8

I have been a long time lurker and never really got around to posting due to most of the questions being answered after searching and I am still in the process of figuring out forced induction motors. While I come from a motorsports background working on offroad racing teams class 7 open and...