GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

VAICO UPPER TIMING CHAIN TENSIONER

Part # V10-3169 brand new in box. Asking 40 bucks and I’ll pay for shipping. https://www.eeuroparts.com/Parts/165875/Timing-Chain-Tensioner-Upper-V103169/
  2. S

Used or new Intercooler

I’m looking for a FMIC. Please assist if you can. Thanks!
  3. S

Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

I'll have to look. Comments can definitely be taken way out of context. Even those with the highest of IQ's mispeak as well. Everyone deserves a chance to explain.
  4. S

Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

I have not been able to look. At work. Is there actual stand up in court evidence to suggest he is a pedophile. I am an ex cop who has arrested them. We need them off the streets obviously. As a public figure, he will have many haters. It's a given. The only evidence I care a sniff about is...
  5. S

2011 GTI on H&R touring cup kit- Susp damage

Hey all, hope everyone is enjoying summer and avoiding potholes and debri on our US effed up roadways. Other night I was driving home 70mph on the bypass highway between EC and Chippewa Falls WI. There is a bevy of ridiculous construction there now, and there are mistakes being made causing...
  6. S

FS: 2011 GTI 4 DR CSG- Excellent shape

Hey Guys, I am moving on to a new chapter in my life ( new girl, new home, hopefully a golf R). I am here in WI and have been mulling over getting an AWD car for months and this has led me to the hard decision to see if there is any interest in my highly maintained GTI. I am a detailer and car...
  7. S

WTB: upgraded intercooler

Id like to replace my stock intercooler this summer. Anyone have one to sell? Please text me at 715-379-3023 Jake
  8. S

FS: Stock downpipe from 2011 gti

:sm3:I am selling the stock downpipe off my 2011 gti. 86,000 on the exhaust and its in fair to good shape. Make me an offer. I am in Eau Claire WI.
  9. S

What did you do to your MK6 today?

What a great spring day! Washed up Das GTI and Girlfriends Subie! Mid 70's and a cool spring breeze made for a great Nashville Day.
  10. S

The Official Photography Thread!

German Gentleman meets Japanese Geisha...... My lovely girlfriend recently picked up a 2013 BRZ and I got both cars washed up for a quick picture. Don't mind my good neighbor Tom's pickup in the rear. Great day here in Nashville! Hope all you had a fantastic spring day!
  11. S

What you get when Jeep decides to do a hatch?

Ick, I'd rather drive a AMC pacer in bright obnoxious yellow!
  12. S

What did you do to your MK6 today?

UPS man set my suspension upgrade into motion! That is Hilarious Wilnando! I think its better than a smart car! Today I just stared at the GTI for a few moments while the nice UPS man handed this to me: The Touring Cup Kit has arrived, now I just have to find a lift and some expertise...
  13. S

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hey Brian I love that color on your GTI! I may vinyl wrap or plastidip my car that color someday after seeing those pictures!
  14. S

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

My Path to German Automotive Excellence! Well I have been on the forum for a little while now but my life has kept me tied up and away from the one forum I belong to these days! My apologies. My name is Jake and after some years in the military (where I drove a real crappy 87 MBW 3 series and a...
  15. S

Hey MK6 in Atlanta area

Soon Moving to Atlanta Area! What's up good people? My name is Jake and I have been on the forum for a while now but the rigors of work and my personal life have caused me to be somewhat absent from the forum, and for this I am deeply sorry (ok, a bit sorry). Long Story made short I moved here...