GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rjohnson5481

Genuine Ross Tech Micro-Can Cable

Title explains it, asking $215 plus paypal 3% if you're against the friends and family option. Shipping to the CONUS included in $215. Feel free to email me at rjohnson5481@live.com I'm located in Srn Arizona if anyone is local. http://imgur.com/JabJ70r
  2. rjohnson5481

Speaker Gremlin - Need some help

This originally said long story short, but as you can see continued to be long I'll paraphrase at the end if you'd like to cut to the chase, but there will be some details left out. I changed the factory headunit for a Pioneer AVH-2600BT, replaced the front speakers with a set of JL C2-650's...
  3. rjohnson5481

Having APR HQ open ECU worth it?

I will be taking a cross country road trip to FL this summer which will leave me about ~200mi from APR HQ. is it worth having them crack open the ECU? I would have to drive back to AZ within a week of getting it tuned, would that be an issue? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. rjohnson5481

WTB Genuine Ross Tech Cable. VCDS.

WTB Genuine Ross Tech Cable. VCDS. PM with offers please.
  5. rjohnson5481

RCD-310 radio and 9w7 Bluetooth module.

I recently installed a pioneer headunit and no longer have a need for either the factory head unit or Bluetooth module. The headunit does have factory Sirius radio. I would like $75 for the head unit and $200 for the Bluetooth module. I'm also open to a VCDS cable for the module. I will list...
  6. rjohnson5481

13 Wolfsburg GTI

Hola everyone, I recently purchased a Wolfsburg editions, I have only had it about a week and just finished my first detail. I work overnight so end up doing things at odd hours, like detailing at 3 in the morning, so because of that i don't have many pictures just yet. Anyways, the few that i...