GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

R front bumper swap. How to fix fog light bulb out errors?

I switched to a Golf R front bumper and have what would be the R’s DRLs hooked up to my fog light switch. However, they are LED lights instead of the traditional halogen fog bulbs so they throw a bulb out code. Is there something I can do in VAG COM to code out the error?
  2. A

Slew of codes, stuttering on acceleration.

Just threw in some new plugs and red tops hoping that would fix the issue sinec there's ~85,000 on the car and they were still the stockers but it's still is there. So I got the car scanned and it came back with a bunch of codes. Any ideas? I have an APR stage 2 tune and cat. converter delete...
  3. A

WTB: Tornado Red Skirts

Looking for a set of painted, tornado red skirts. Preferably R but open to others as well!
  4. A

FS: OEM Roof Rack

In great shape, only used a couple of times. $175 shipped. Can snap some pics upon request. Part number: 1K0-071-126 SOLD!
  5. A

FS: GTI Front Bumper Parts (Tornado Red lip and center trim too)

Hey all, Swapped out my front bumper and no longer needs these parts. All parts OEM and prices include shipping to the lower 48. Fog Lights: $100 Left/Right Lower Grilles: $60 for the pair - SOLD! Lower Center Grille: $50 - SOLD! Side Markers: $20 for the pair - SOLD! TR Headlight Washer...
  6. A

Extreme loss of power.

Hey everyone. Got my car back from the body shop and noticed my CEL was on. They must've disconnected the battery for a bit and it reset the APR tune to the stock setting. I'm stage 2 so I'm assuming it was just a CO2 code. Cleared the CEL with my stall and switched the program to my 91 octane...
  7. A

Anyone try the Golf R front bumper from Uro Tuning?

Hey everyone, My bumper was recently smashed in so I'm looking for something possibly different than the stock front bumper again. I've noticed URO Tuning sells a Golf R replica bumper made by Velt Designs. Anyone try this yet or know somebody that has? If not, I believe I'm going to pull the...
  8. A

2-Step WOT Box Doesn't Backfire

Hey there, This might seem like a stupid question but I recently installed a WOT box on my GTI and I have a cat-less TBE. It seems to work as it's suppose to however when its bouncing at whatever RPM I have it set at, it doesn't backfire or pop like I've seen and heard in other videos. I have...
  9. A

How do you keep your Monster Mats looking clean and new?

Hey everyone, Sorry if this has been covered, honestly a little too drunk to search. If it's been covered, just tell me to search and I'll check it out in the morning. My rubber Monster Mats or whatever are a pain to get to look clean after use. I tried a bleaching tire cleaner with a soft...