GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

HPA Dogbone Mount + Whiteline Antilift Kit + Koni FSD

Back to stock for trade in: SOLD to Baosa HPA Dogbone mount. Barely used installed in December and removed last month. 75 durometer. $100 + shipping. Good wheel hop eliminator. Really reduces motor movement, making the car feel way more sporty on throttle transitions. SOLD to 168 Gti...
  2. S

RCD 510 information

I've been researching the capabilities and limits of the RCD 510 radio. My plan is to add a 5 channel amp. I will be sticking with the stock speakers until I hear them amp'd. My thinking is if I go after-market component speakers I will want to amp them any ways, so why not do it first and...
  3. S

FS Almost new Unitronic Intake

FS Almost new Unitronic Intake (Pending Sale) For sale is my almost new Unitronic Intake (UH001-INA). I'm firm at $350. (pending SOLD to Shomi) I've had it on my Tiguan for about a month now (purchased from SEM). It is a little noisier now than I want for my family Tiguan now that I'm...
  4. S

GFB DV+ in Toronto? Where to buy?

Does anyone know if anybody stocks the Go Fast Bits (GFB) DV+ in Southern Ontario? Most places I've inquired will order it but no one seems to keep an inventory.
  5. S

ECU swap compatibility

I'm thinking of a getting a second ECU to get tuned, if I can find one for a reasonable price. Can I get anyone that can run a CCTA motor or does it have to be a specific part #? I'm hoping to get a one that doesn't have the rev hang problem. The rev hang seems to be unique to the MED 17.5.2...