GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

What is your occupation?

Im noticing a trend with aviation, might as well Chime in. I work Airport operations and hold a CSEL IA with a HP endorsement
  2. B

FS RCD 510 AE ~~260 shipped~~

for sale is a RCD 510 AE with SW 0016 260 shipped to your door Ill have pics up in a little bit. PM or Post
  3. B

Small Part out

well its sad to say that I let my 2011 gti go in order to upgrade to my new 2016 GTI. That being said I have some parts here to sell First up DEPO LED tails these are Euro style so they have the red fog light and one reverse light. These are in good condition I would say 8/10 I did have water...
  4. B

Where to buy Alcohol in Miami?

Google is your friend
  5. B

Coming soon: LA riots

You would be correct about the bathsalts, alot of hard narcotics, give that sense of superhuman strength.
  6. B

Coming soon: LA riots

Drugs can do a hell of a lot of things, I'm not saying that drugs where involved but if that was the case that can explain why the tazer was not enough to help subdue the suspect. Reaching for a officers firearm is no joke and is justified for deadly force especially if the officer feels his...
  7. B

Confused by this "dealership" in my area...

thats what I was thinking bought my GTI there
  8. B

Confused by this "dealership" in my area...

Sorry for OT but that didn't happen to be Bridgewater did it?
  9. B

Wife wants a new car.. CLA-250? A3? Lambo?

its a little bit more on the firmer side for MB's but its not to bad its not as firm as the gti
  10. B

Wife wants a new car.. CLA-250? A3? Lambo?

the cla your gonna get your moneys worth my mother recently picked one up, we were looking at the A3 and both of our overall impressions with the audi is that its very basic theres the screen and everything but there was not much there. the CLA while there the honda civic of MB there still is a...
  11. B

What's your first name and occupation?

Brian Pilot/airport facilities/ college student
  12. B

car stalling out

Alright so my knowledge of cars is not as good as I would like it to be, but that is neither here nor there, my problem is that 80% of the time the car starts just fine, but the other 20% the car will start at a low idle and stall out about 5-10 seconds later. If I step on the gas on any point...
  13. B

Whats your occupation?

college student, I work for an airport facilities department, pilot
  14. B

Convincing My mother to get a passat

Im in the same position I have had no problem, the avalon we need to drive tomorrow will be the A3 BMW X1 CLA 250 shall be a eventful day
  15. B

Kinda why I'm hesitant we owned a A6 it didn't have a lot of issues but when it did :mad0259: also general maintenance got pretty costly
  16. B

ah i appreciate that what dealer do you use? A3 might be worth looking at tomorrow dealers all right next to each other. yeah pretty much doesnt think the nissan is in her social class
  17. B

the best way for me to put it is my mom does not feel at a Nissan is worth it, it comes down to a very biased opinion in which I dont wanna get into, I mentioned it did what I could but I do agree its not a bad car, My ra at school has one and I have driven it and was suprised
  18. B

Mentioned the nissan got a stern no oh well cant say I did not try
  19. B

Alright thanks for letting me know the x1 probably not even in the running but as I said earlier its to humor my father. The CLA may be a little tight but both my sister and I are in college so the rear seats are not that important. I am curious to see the CLA and try it out.
  20. B

you would be correct also the reason why the accord is a pretty much guaranteed no.