GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Footwell Light Color Opinions

Looking to do a full interior LED swap with deAutoKey LED's. On the footwells I'm trying to decide on whether to go white or red. I like the accent of red when driving at night in the footwell. Looking at pictures online it is just really hard to tell if I would really like it or not. Curious...
  2. S

Manual Shift Knob play/twisting

Is it normal for the shift knob to twist left and right a little bit? This is my third manual transmission car and on the previous two cars I had, the shift knob was rock solid locked in place. If it played or twisted it meant it was about ready to come off. I took it to the nearest dealer...
  3. S

Turn signal stalk

Anyone experience this? When you turn your turn signal on and after you make the turn as the wheel comes back into place it will turn the signal off. All cars do this. Mine does too except when its been sitting outside in the heat for say four or more hours. The car has 2,700 miles on it...
  4. S

Car won't start

Bought the car new three weeks ago, has about 1,800 miles on it. Yesterday while at Home Depot I come out, put the key in the ignition and turn to start and nothing. Do it a couple times and nothing. Then I notice on the MFD when I turn the key to start a message pops up that says to depress the...