GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. AubreyR6

FS Couple MK6 Items

Sold Sassy and have no need for these anymore, the exhaust and intake were bought on this forum in 9/2014. Installed on my MK6 for 2 years. Magnaflow exhaust with SPM downpipe $400 plus shipping, make offers. APR stage 2 intake, needs new rubber boot $300 plus shipping, make offers. Steelies...
  2. AubreyR6

Motorcycles -- teach me please

GEAR, GEAR AND GEAR! I can help you out with that if you need it.... After the class, head to a dealer and sit on bikes. I honestly don't see the need for starting on a small bike, I get the logic but it is not always appropriate for everyone. I started on a small bike and hated it by day 2...
  3. AubreyR6

Motorcycle Thread

Nice! I know a lot of people with Grom's as they are turning them into full track/race bikes. They've even created a class in WERA for them. Tons of stuff you can do to them too.
  4. AubreyR6

First puppy!!

Good luck, puppies are definitely a handful and sometimes the smaller breeds like a pug can be harder to train. She is cute though! Like some of the others have said, crate train for sure and find the best method of training that works for all of you. What might work for others, might not...
  5. AubreyR6

Anyone: how do you cook your bacon?

It's life changing...
  6. AubreyR6

You won't regret it, specially if you like a little sweet/spicy action...
  7. AubreyR6

We have a local butcher that gets super fresh, local meat that vacuum seals thick cut bacon with a ton of pepper. Pop that in the oven and it is like heaven. I have a lesser quality bacon for some reason, put a little brown sugar and cayenne pepper on it and same thing, pop it in the oven...
  8. AubreyR6

;(

Apparently it was a complete white out in that area of 94 near Kalamazoo. The freeway is mostly open right there and yes, people typically are traveling quite fast. Sounds like a large number of semis are also to partially blame because they couldn't stop. There are a couple clips from cell...
  9. AubreyR6

Whats your occupation?

Marketing Manager for an ecommerce motorcycle parts and gear retailer.
  10. AubreyR6

The Official Gun Thread

Thanks! It's actually "the lady", they make a ton of different limited releases like that for the P238. I like the engraving but the red is what got me.
  11. AubreyR6

The Official Gun Thread

My Sig P238 carry gun and new NAA 22 mag. Next to the Sig, it really shows how small it is, I had to have it. Now I just need to find the belt buckle for it...
  12. AubreyR6

Motorcycle Thread

I rode an FZ-09 and they are fun, I can imagine that the FZ-7 will be similar. I've heard nothing but great feedback from customers on them too.
  13. AubreyR6

Motorcycle Thread

I am the Marketing Manager at STG and there's a possible badass sale on some Bell stuff, was just trying to pass along... :)
  14. AubreyR6

Motorcycle Thread

I love my RF-1100 and my Bell RS-1. I just got a custom Bell Star but haven't been able to wear it yet and my husband has only ridden in a Star for years. I'd say if you're considering a Star, now would be the time to get one from STG. *hint, hint, wink, wink
  15. AubreyR6

Motorcycle Thread

I know we sell a decent amount of the HJC RPHA's but I don't get a great fit out of it so I've never tired one out. I would definitely say it is a step up from the EXO-750, is that the only helmet you recently had to compare it to, just curious? Oh and nice track day pics too!
  16. AubreyR6

Motorcycle Thread

Woodcraft frame sliders are the best in my opinion, I have them on my bike and always have used them. They are in MA and make quality products for sure. Zero Gravity is one of the best windscreens on the market, made in CA.
  17. AubreyR6

Motorcycle Thread

I was hoping there would be a motorcycle thread here somewhere... This is my 09 R6 track baby... My new (to me) street bike, 09 Aprilia Dorsoduro. Haven't ridden on the street in 6 years and it feels so good!