GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mick

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Cheers WAP matey :)
  2. Mick

Motorcycle Thread

Mines has been ivanised as well as it happens, totally changes the power delivery. And yes, the Yamaha R6 shock mod is still the most common way to sort the saggy rear out. GTR1400? Yowzer, that won't be shy or power!
  3. Mick

Whats your occupation?

Its ok mate, yeah :thumbsup: Its like anything else though, fun initially, but once you have done it for 10 years the shine starts to come off a bit, and it gets a bit tedious :laugh:
  4. Mick

Whats your occupation?

Quality Engineer for a Glasgow manufacturing company. At the moment I am working on the Jaguar Land Rover line. In particular working on the Land Rover Defender transfer boxes.
  5. Mick

Motorcycle Thread

Ooooh, a bike thread! Im a biker as well, I currently have a 2005 Yamaha Fazer FZS1000 (I believe its called the FZ1 stateside), like so: I know he "naked" style is not to everyones liking, but its basically a more comfy detuned version of an R1. definately the best all round bike I've ever...
  6. Mick

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hello Everyone :bow: Just joined upto the forum as I just purchased a mk6 golf GTD last week :D My name is Mick, and I am an engineer from Glasgow, I work for Albion Automotive Ltd. which is a subsidiary of AAM. I also co-own and run a uk based detailing forum, so I hope to pass on some...