GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Sold-Sold-Back on the market-For sale are TSI Integrated Engineering Rods - Stock Pistons - Non Rifled Drilled.Sold-Sold

They have been sold to henryjye. Thanks for the purchase. Shipping tomorrow morning.
  2. A

Sold-Sold-Back on the market-For sale are TSI Integrated Engineering Rods - Stock Pistons - Non Rifled Drilled.Sold-Sold

Hi Henry, I have sent you two messages over the last week with no response.
  3. A

Yes, are you still interested? I asked Edgar Z and he never got back to me.
  4. A

Sold-CTS Boss 600 Kit

I made 360 WHP at one mile in elevation so we have 20-30 percent thinner air compared to sea level so maybe 380-390 WHP or so at sea level. This was a one tire fire drill. No LSD. I was hoping that with the Nostrum HPFP I could get over the 400+ mark but the pump I had and just sold was an...
  5. A

Sold-CTS Boss 600 Kit

A lot of people hit me up and I had the first three people lined up. You were several people deep when you PM'd me. First person sent me money and it was over. I have a feeling a lot of people have time to surf the forums while at home because of this stupid and unfortunate pandemic so they...
  6. A

Sold-CTS Boss 600 Kit

Sold.
  7. A

Sold-CTS Boss 600 Kit

The kit comes with everything that was on my car when it was removed three weeks ago.
  8. A

Sold-CTS Boss 600 Kit

Pending sale.....
  9. A

Sold-CTS Boss 600 Kit

About 8K miles on the kit.
  10. A

Sold-CTS Boss 600 Kit

CTS page on the kit- https://www.ctsturbo.com/product/cts-turbo-ea888-1-2-0t-boss-kit-transverse/
  11. A

Sold-CTS Boss 600 Kit

**Sold** I am selling my CTS Boss 600 Kit that I got a year ago. Has a brand new wastegate that came from CTS. Installed and removed off my car by Bluewater Performance in Denver so work done by a professional shop. Comes with oil lines, piping and a CTS throttle pipe that needed to be...
  12. A

Sold-Torqbyte PM4 with full wiring harness.

Sounds good Edgar Z. I have to get a shipping quote tomorrow on another part so I will go and get one for you on the PM4.
  13. A

Sold-Nostrum HPFP and Unused Injectors

Pending to Zef......
  14. A

Sold-Torqbyte PM4 with full wiring harness.

I am selling my Torqbyte PM4 with full wiring harness for 350 dollars plus shipping. These are going for 700 dollars brand new. Please be patient with me to get you a shipping qoute and reply to a PM. Life is busy right now.