GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. josueleon89

Vagcom codes

What’s up everyone, I recently purchased a Vagcom interface so I can learn on how to use it and learn more about VW Audis. So I scan my 2010 GTI and I got some faults. I hope that I can find some good feedback or help. Am not sure how to decode them to fix the issue any help would be greatly...
  2. josueleon89

Headlights

Does any one knows how to check HID xenon headlights to see if they have a shirt themselves. The fuse which it’s a 10 red fuse keeps blowing and I have change the two modules under the headlights, and the sensor at the rear end under my he car. And keeps blowing the fus3. Now I did not check if...
  3. josueleon89

Gas tank

Are jettas and gti Gad tanks interchangeable? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. josueleon89

Gas tank

Would a MKIV Wolfsburg 2.5L gas tank will fit a 2010 GTI? Or how can I cross the part number to see if it will fit ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. josueleon89

Engine specs

Does any one know of a web site that shows u all engine torque specs? I need to put this 2.0 L engine together Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. josueleon89

Launch controll

Does anyone know how or where can I get a launch controll into a 2010 gti 2.0 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. josueleon89

Horn ??

Does anyone know why my horn has change of tone to a girly gay tone?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. josueleon89

Turbo propale kit

Does any one know where to buy a turbo rebuilt kit? Or it’s better off to buy a new turbo? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. josueleon89

Locked up engine

I was driving off a ramp and by mistake I pressed the gas all the way to the ground and the revs went all the way to the red numbers. So when I stoped to turned the car had already cited off so I tried to started again but all it does it's a click sound. So I need some help on wether buying a...
  10. josueleon89

Xenon lights/blown fuse

I need some help my passenger side AFS module keeps blowing the fuse. I already bought 3 different modules from eBay but it just keeps blowing it. Am so unlucky, is it blowing it cause I need to reprogram it using vagcom? Does anyone had this problem before ??!!! Help !! Help!!! Sent from my...
  11. josueleon89

AFS

I need some help can anyone help me on why am getting a message saying AFS failure, how can I fix this problem, please help !!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. josueleon89

Code read

can someone help me or has any one had the same code reading on a 2010 GTI I need some help asap Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. josueleon89

Coil test

Does any one know what is the resistance and order to check pins on VW COILS THANKS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. josueleon89

Bumper plastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. josueleon89

2010 GTI headlights

Hey guys my GTI headlights self level does not work anymore, they use to do that fancy up and down side to side thing but not anymore, does anyone have a clue what it could be ? Thanks guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk