GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Help Needed with Stuttering and Loss of Power Issue (Code P0101)- Stage 2 Unitronic mk6

Hi all, I'm seeking some advice regarding a frustrating issue I've been experiencing with my mk6. I have had the following modifications installed for over three years now: Stage 2 Unitronic tune Borla catback exhaust & 3" downpipe High-flow intake Replacing the PCV valve approximately 6...
  2. W

Boost/fuel cut? 2013 GTI. Help!

Hi All, My 2013 GTI is having an odd issue. I'll be driving completely normal and out of nowhere, I get flung forward in my seat as if someone slammed on my breaks for 1/2 a second. But, it feels like it's caused by the engine and not the breaks. This comes with a "pop" in my exhaust. After the...
  3. W

Noise Diagnosis

Can someone diagnose this engine noise? Though it was PCV valve, but replacing it didn't fix it. 2013 MK6 Stage 2 unitronic cold air intake high flow DP I'm not talking about the noise from the air intake as I let off the gas, I'm asking about the noise while accelerating.
  4. W

Windshield washer not working

when my 4-d 2013 GTI was bough about half a year ago the windshield washer and the rear window washer didn't come functional. The hood of the car was replaced and im assuming that a tube either tore or was taken apart where two different tubes came together. The windshield washer fluid leaks...
  5. W

First Post For a New GTI Owner

Hello, I'm 16 and this is my first car. Its a 2013 MK6 GTI (4-Door). I really dont know much about it, but i want to learn. There inst much info that i can find online from videos and google, this is where all the info seems to be. Im curious about the wheels and if they're a special version or...