GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MK6_Marco

DSG Service and Carbon Cleaning worth it?

2011 VW GTI DSG I have about 67.5k miles on my car and never have had a DSG service, or a carbon cleaning. Car runs fine everyday and I was wondering are these services actually necessary? Got quoted 1200 for a carbon cleaning and 430 for a DSG service from my dealer and don't think that...
  2. MK6_Marco

Tuning Questions

Has anyone been to AWE Tuning that is now located in Horsham? I was thinking of getting their Stage 1 software and wanted to know peoples opinions on the shop.
  3. MK6_Marco

PA Car Meet

Higher Standards Season Opener Aye guys. So a friend of mine is hosting a car meet on Wednesday, March 9th. It is starting around 7:30pm and is being held at the Sports Authority in Montgomeryville. We'd love to have a good turn out so I thought I'd post something on here for anyone who'd like...
  4. MK6_Marco

Stock Mk6 GTI vs Riced Honda

Friday night I was headed out to hang out with some buddies when a 2013ish Honda Accord pulled up next to me at a red light. He had some Pepboy's muffler that sounded like an angry weed whacker. It complimented his plasti-dipped door handles, gas cap, and window trim. Anyway he pulled up and...