GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jackhossross

FS - '13 Golf R Front Calipers

SOLD! I made the switch to 18z BBK, looking to unload my Golf R Calipers. $600 shipped Perfect condition, perfect working order. They will come off the car on March 20th and ship March 21st. Will not include rotors or pads as they are used for 50k miles. Will include bolts, dust guards...
  2. jackhossross

RPF1 18x8 et35 $900 shipped

For sale are my Enkei RPF1's. 5x112 18x8 et35, currently running on my mk6 Golf R with huh centric rings. No tires included, will include McGard Lug Bolts with locking lugs and key. Includes center caps. Includes new red enkei die cuts as well to replace the black ones if you would like...
  3. jackhossross

BBS RK-II 18x8.5 et32 5x112

Hello - I have a pretty rare spec'd BBS RK-II. I just finished refinishing these thinking I could run them on my Golf R - well they ended up being a little too aggressive for me. I would love to sell locally in Boulder, CO - but am happy to ship and I get a pretty good UPS rate at about $100...
  4. jackhossross

Replacing Dogbone Mount, what else should I do during install

I am most likely going to order a dogbone mount - what else should i replace while under the car? Is this install straight forward? Will be my first time working on the MKVI R, did plenty of bolt on work on my 2014 STI before this car. Thank you, Jack
  5. jackhossross

iPad Mini 2 LTE Installation

Has anyone here attempted an iPad install? I did this in my Subaru 2 months ago, sold it and am now here in the VW R wanting to do the same. How difficult is the Steering Wheel Adapter set up? Is there anyway to create a wifi connection to the OEM Euro Reverse Camera? I am investigating...
  6. jackhossross

Starting a Facebook VW|Audi Parts Group

Hey guys! I just returned back to the VW "scene" as I have sold my STI and purchased an R. I have noticed a few things Volkswagen owners are missing out on the that Subaru family has created here in the greater Rocky Mountain area. One of these things is a prominent Facebook Sales Group which I...