GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DirtyDubz

FS:MK6 Golf R IE Intake Manifold (NEW)

I have a brand new still in the box IE intake manifold for sale with the red cover . It comes with the install kit as well. I bought with the intent of installing it but I've decided to go a different route. I have pics but I'm having a hard time posting it. I can send pics when you request it...
  2. DirtyDubz

FS: Brand New Intergrated Engineering Intake Manifold Golf R

Hello all I am selling a Brand New Intake manifold red by IE and it comes with the install kit for the golf R. Everything is still in the seal unopened. I was going to install it but I'm selling my car and won't need it anymore. I paid full price for it so I am selling it for 850.00 with the...
  3. DirtyDubz

FS MIRO 110 NEW

I have brand new in the box a set of Matte BLK Miro 110 wheels for sale. 20x9.5 5x112 38et 66.6 CB with hub centric rings. Asking 800 OBO. Pick up only or buyer pays shipping.
  4. DirtyDubz

FS New wheels!!!

I am selling new never used or installed wheels still in the box. They are Miro 110 matte black. Size is 20x9.5 38et. No lugs or tires comes with it, like i said never installed. i bought them but never had time money for the tires so its just sitting in the basement doing nothing. asking 1000...
  5. DirtyDubz

Wheel Sizes? Aftermarket

Hey everyone i just wanted to know what size wheels and offsets that everybody run on their cars. I just got my wheels today and it is 20x9.5 with a 38 offset. And it looks like it sticks out. Any suggestions and feed back would be good. Also might sell the new wheels i just got. Miro 110 black.