GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. believeNsteve

New tires/rims Enkei VR5

So I have saved up a bit of money and am looking at a tire/rim combo (preferably thru tirerack or somebody that will ship them mounted/balanced). I have dug thru just about every all-season tire thread I can find on here but am still looking for input on a set of tires that would offer me the...
  2. believeNsteve

Tints North Jersey (Wayne)

I am currently searching around for a place to get tints done on my car and am looking for any and all feedback about shops near me. I realize there is a risk for tickets if I have anything on the front windows but I think I am willing to chance it with 35% (maybe even 38, I read somewhere on...
  3. believeNsteve

Wagon-Wheel restore

Not sure if you guys do any DIY projects at home but I always like seeing stuff brought back to life. I got these from a grocery store near me that no longer had any use for em(I guess they went on some sort of produce display?) Used a wire brush then dremel to get all the rust off the center...
  4. believeNsteve

New Here

Hi all, been using (well viewing) this forum for a few years now and decided to register as I finally have a little bit of spare income to put into my car. I have a 2011 Carbon Steel 2dr GTI w/ DSG. I often drive my father's Tacoma pickup back and forth so have kept the mileage ridiculously low...