GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nagokart

Genuine Ross-tech Micro-CAN Cable

Selling a genuine Ross-Tech Micro-CAN cable. Cable is in good condition. No bent pins. Always kept wound up nicely. Asking $210 shipped.
  2. nagokart

SOLD: Cobb Accessport V3

SOLD
  3. nagokart

RAD Wheel Lock Bolt 14mmx1.5, 26.5mm Shank, R13 Ball Seat

Used, in great condition. Comes with 4 locks and 1 key. Includes the key # in case you lose it. Asking $30 shipped.
  4. nagokart

SOLD: VMR V710 18x8.5 Hyper Silver

SOLD
  5. nagokart

SOLD: Neuspeed P-flo intake black with SAI breather and CARB sticker

Selling a black p-flo intake in good condition. Washable cone and SAI filter. SOLD
  6. nagokart

FS: CarGo blocks

Cargo blocks, brand new sealed. Asking $40 shipped
  7. nagokart

Sold: RCD 330 Plus noname Headunit

Selling my RCD330 plus noname headunit. In good condition. Has working Android Auto and Carplay which I personally tested both. Also worked with my Dynaudio setup. I was also able to run a rear view camera on it as well. Asking $220 shipped. SOLD
  8. nagokart

SOLD: Blue tinted aspherical blind spot mirror

Blue tinted blind spot mirrors heated
  9. nagokart

Any experiences with Sachs 4 puck disc?

Long story short, I ordered the Sachs Racing clutch kit with DMF. I ordered the organic disc but I believe I received the 4-puck sintered disc instead. The clutch kit came assembled and I currently don't have access to any tools to take it apart, but looking through it it looks like it's the 4...
  10. nagokart

WTB: 1 wheel lock cap

I'm missing one of my wheel lock caps. It's those black caps that cover the wheel bolts. I just need one of them.
  11. nagokart

EPC Light came on today

I started my car and started driving when I noticed the light was on. The car didn't behave unusually. I pulled over and restarted the car. The first to times it wouldn't start and the third time it finally started. The light was off and the car drove fine still. Here are the faults: 01-Engine...
  12. nagokart

Ross-Tech Micro-CAN Cable

Genuine Ross Tech cable. Asking $200 OBO shipped.
  13. nagokart

WTB: Depo Golf R LED Tail Lights

Looking for a fully functioning set of LED tails, preferably the non-tinted variety and no rear fog.
  14. nagokart

Tips on reinstalling A-pillar?

I can't for the life of me get that little J hook into the slot. If I don't get it in it leaves an ugly gap between the dash. I've tried bending the hook, but it gets nowhere close to that slot. Any ideas?
  15. nagokart

Lights flash with door chime after Auto switch with light sensor install

So I installed the auto switch with the light sensor, everything works like it should. A few days later I installed the trigger wire according to the instructions on USP's site. The parking lights work now. Now the issue is whenever it is dark enough for the auto light to go on, the door chime...
  16. nagokart

WTB: Ross-Tech Micro-can

Found one.
  17. nagokart

WTB: GTI Monster Mats

Looking for monster mats for my GTI. Nothing too worn.
  18. nagokart

WTB: OEM Mk6 front license plate bracket

Found one.