GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

VAGCOM Norfolk/VA

I have VAGCOM and will be willing to help anyone out in the NORFOLK/PORTSMOUTH/VIRGINIA BEACH area. Just send me a PM :D
  2. M

WTB: LED Tails

Looking to buy some LED tails lights at a reasonable price for my 2010 GTI. Would prefer the DEPO branded ones but I am open to other options.
  3. M

ECS Valved

I'm leaping towards buying the Valved Tubro back exhaust for my MK6 GTI. I haven't seen any reviews or topics on this exhaust. Does anyone have any personal experiences with this exhaust?
  4. M

APR 210$

APR INTAKE 160$!! Got a little bidding happy on eBay and ended up having to pay for two intakes. Selling this intake (no hoses, clamps, or bracket included) for 160$ plus shipping. Still it great shape, light scratches, a little over 29k on the filter.
  5. M

APR Carbonio - 210$

Got a little big happy on eBay and ended up having to pay for two intakes. Selling this intake (no hoses, clamps, or bracket included) for 210$ plus shipping. Still it great shape, light scratches, a little over 29k on the filter.
  6. M

WTB: APR Stage 1 Intake

Hello! I am new to the MK6 community and love it here. This forum has been very helpful and good to me. But back to the subject at hand, looking for an APR Stage 1 intake, please contact me with offers. If you can offer me a good deal on both Stage 1 and 2, please feel free to do so as well.