GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Marco'sGTI

Touchless Tire in SOMD

Does anyone know of a shop with touchless tire mounting in southern maryland, specifically St. Marys? I've called like a dozen shops and they have plastic or metal, but no touchless. Only concern is my new wheels are painted black, and don't want to see them get scratched right out of the box.
  2. Marco'sGTI

Replacing rear strut in Koni Coilover Kit

So I have a used pair of Koni coilovers I bought last year. Just went to install them, but the thread on the top of one of the struts is too bad to use. The part number came back with no results at all. Could I use a different pair of rear struts instead?
  3. Marco'sGTI

Need to find Koni replacement FAST!

Was installing used koni coilovers I bought here and the threads are too bad on one strut it won't hold up. Part number is 80-2857k. Can't find this anywhere! Will call Koni on Monday, does anyone know where to find this part. Label on bottom of sticker said 17-2014. Car's sitting on lift until...
  4. Marco'sGTI

New Exhaust...Passenger Side Lower

I just installed a catback (Corsa) for my GTI this weekend. I trimmed the stock downpipe to fit the reducer in and got the hangers to line up. Everything fit well and all pipes are well into eachother with all the clamps on as well. The drivers side tip fits perfect in the cutout, but the...
  5. Marco'sGTI

New GTI Owner.....Any known GTI issues?

Probably should have looked this up before.... Anyways Im a new GTI owner for a couple months now, went from a 2003 mini cooper to a 2013 GTI 4-door CSG color. Car's great so far besides some jacked up laguna wheels that were already like that when I bought it. Recently put on a cts CAI. But...