GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Airlift Suspension questions

I just recently got airlift suspension, performance struts in the front and koni in the rear. First off a lot of the time when i air up there is a popping noise, sounds sort of like when u pop a joint almost. It used to happen when i took my car off the jack aswell so i assume it is something...
  2. N

Ticket Help

Last night I got pulled over with a friend, both got tickets for 70 in a 55. It was 2 lanes on each side of the road, officer going north, we were going south. As he went by he turned his radar on and pulled around, I knew we were screwed. Im fairly certain I wasnt going as fast as he says he...
  3. N

"Best" tune for MK6 R

Which software will I be able to get the most power out of a tune without upgrading my turbo? Most bang for the buck. It seems like IE is doing really well but would like opinions Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. N

Gas Smell?

Whenever I get gas, theres always the smell when I get back in my car. Filled up 2 days ago and it still feintly smells? I dont spill any so its not on my clothes or something. Any help? Its a 2013 MK6 R. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. N

Best Cold Air Intake ?

Looking for a good cold air intake for my 2013 mk6 r, just curious to what are some of the best ones. I'm aware a lot of it could be opinionated but I'd like to see what everyone thinks!
  6. N

MK6 R Headlights?

I've been looking around for options on headlights for my MK6 R, and there doesn't seem to be many if any options? The stock look just doesn't do it for me.
  7. N

New R Owner

I got a 2013 MK6 Golf R 6 Speed Manual in May, I got tint and black emblems. Not sure what to do next? Winter is coming, I live in New Hampshire so I wasn't thinking anything for looks until spring. Performance wise there are so many options. Sadly need to keep exhaust fairly quite. Initial...