GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jeez

P1335/17743/P0606 Limp Mode EPC - Engine Torque Monitor 2: Control Limit Exceed

So I've pretty much had it with this code sending my car into limp mode under acceleration as it's extremely dangerous when other cars are around. I wanted to start this thread to consolidate info about this issue, because I see various threads with multiple people being affected...but I want to...
  2. jeez

New strange intake? sound like a supercharger

Hey guys, I'm posting these here before I actually work on it so I can hopefully be pointed to the right direction. Listen to the sound in these videos - what do you think it is? It started yesterday and I'm baffled as to what it is. Hoses? Intake? DV? Wondering if anyone else has seen this...
  3. jeez

COBB Accessport - Logging/Features/Experiences

I want to see how many of us are out there rocking one of these. They can be really useful tools once you get to play around with them and I was wondering what everyone is doing with theirs. What you look for when logging, whether you're actually logging or not, Q&A about anything and everything...
  4. jeez

Turbo to max out stock engine capabilities (K04, F23T, GT Series, others...)

Hey guys, New to the forum, but longtime reader. Had a tuned Mk5 before (Stage 1 w/intake) and an Mk6 now (which I want to explore more power wise), so I know the basics, but not a mechanic or car expert by any means. I've searched and searched but I found no thread dedicated to this (which...