GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS: Custom Fiberglass 12" Sub Enclosure for Hatch

I purchased this enclosure from simplicityinsound a few years ago and never got around to installing it. Here is his audio build thread: https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44330&highlight=illusion He designed and tuned it for an Illusion Audio C12X, which is what I had planned...
  2. R

FS: BNIB OEM Replacement Engine, Trans, Subframe Puck Mounts

I have a complete mount set including engine, transmission and both upper and lower subframe puck mounts. All of these are brand new in the original packaging. I purchased these from ECS a while ago and was going to swap them out before I sold my GTI. Never swapped them and have been sitting in...
  3. R

FS: OEM Fuel Tank Aero

SOLD! Purchased this from ECS last year and only had it on the car for 1500 miles or so before deciding to sell the car. This in combination with the full R32 belly plate made a noticeable difference at speed and slight improvement in mileage. 5 minute install and includes all brackets and...
  4. R

FS: Genuine Ross-Tech Micro-CAN Vagcom Cable

SOLD! Genuine Ross-Tech Micro-CAN cable, unlimited VINs. I've used it numerous times on my MK6 GTI but recently sold it and have no use for this anymore. $200 shipped. Feel free to call/text (951) 452-7554.
  5. R

FS: BFI DSG Shift Knob, Boot and Matching Steering Wheel Cover - Black Alcantara

Parting out my 2013 GTI. Just installed the shift knob and boot a few months ago. Plans changed so these are up for sale. These look and feel amazing in the car. -BFI DSG/Auto Heavy Weight Shift Knob SHWARTZ in Black Alcantara -BFI DSG/Auto Shift Boot in Black Alcantara/Red Stitching -XUJI...
  6. R

FS: OEM Xenon Euro Golf R "Blacked Out" Headlights w/ Harness Adapters for Halogens

FS: OEM Xenon Euro Golf R "Blacked Out" Headlights w/ Harness Adapters for Halogens SOLD! Parting out my 2013 GTI. This was one of my favorite exterior upgrades. To this day I have not seen another set in person. These are a huge upgrade in lighting over the stock halogens and IMO are the...
  7. R

FS: OEM LED Tail lights w/ Fog - includes harness adapters

Parting out my 2013 GTI. I have had these installed on the car for about two years now. Completely changes the look of the rear end. Tails are in excellent condition, no broken tabs or locating pins, easy 5 minute install. These will require coding and if you have Vag-Com, simply change...
  8. R

FS: Reiger Golf R Bumper and Side Skirts

SOLD! I am parting out my 2013 GTI. I installed these about a year ago and a few months back is hit a good size rock coming out of a driveway which cracked the bumper pretty good. I did a quick repair that has held up since then. I've had tons of compliments on the car and love the way it...
  9. R

FS: Complete Golf R Brake Setup Front/Rear/Rotors, Track and Street Pads, SS Lines

SOLD! I am parting out my 2013 GTI. This brake setup from GIACuser and installed it last August/September. I painted the calipers red using a G2 kit. I installed the R stickers and clear high temp wrap on the anti rattle clips - I didn't expect the stickers to hold up to track temps so I...
  10. R

FS: 034 Rear Sway Bar, 034 RSB Links and 034 FSB Links

SOLD! Parting out my 2013 GTI. The combo of these three items is one of the best handling mods I did. When setup properly, the car is perfectly flickable and predictable. Daily drove this setup for a little over a year including autocross and a few track days. 034 Rear Sway Bar - $175...
  11. R

FS: BillyBoat Catted Downpipe w/ O2 Spacer SOCAL

SOLD! Parting out my 2013 GTI. This downpipe has been installed for about 30k miles. Never had an issue, performs great and fits perfect. Includes adapter to bolt up to stock catback. If you have another catback, you will need to source your own. $200 picked up in Riverside, Ca. WILL NOT...
  12. R

FS: Complete BOLT ON Snow Stage 2 Dual Nozzle WMI Setup

SOLD! Parting out my 2013 GTI. This was just removed from my car and is about as close to a "bolt-on" WMI kit you will find. I have a TON of time and close to $1k wrapped up in this setup. -Snow Stage 2 WMI Kit -Snow Dual Nozzle Kit -2 Snow Solenoids -USRT Boost Trigga -USRT TB Spacer...
  13. R

FS: Cobb AP w/ Stratified Maps

SOLD! Parting out my Stage 2 w/ WMI '13 GTI. This was used for about a year, super easy and convenient to use. Had a P3 vent mount and used this to monitor boost, timing pull, IAT, ect. instead. It includes five Stratified maps - initial map for 91 octane stage 2 setup after their MAF...
  14. R

FS: P3 Multi-Gauge in OEM Vent w/ Track Pack and Analog Boost Sensor

SOLD! I am selling a P3 multi-gauge in excellent condition. This includes the P3 gauge in the OEM vent assembly, P3 track pack add-on (adds AFR, 0-100, 60-130, 100-0 and 60-0 timers), and P3 analog boost sensor. This setup retails for $514. Link to P3 product page...
  15. R

LIKE NEW Front Rotors, Carbotech AX6 Front and Rear Brake Pads

These are Zimmerman blank rotors for stock GTI (312mm) with matching set of Carbotech AX6 front pads and brand new AX6 rear pads for the non-bosch rear calipers. Rotors and front pads have one autocross and one track day on them plus mileage to/from both events (less than 400 miles total)...