GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jordy6

1.6 tdi clutch feel

I got the clutch, pressure plate and flywheel replaced almost 200 km ago because the pedal was very heavy to press in sometimes. After it got replaced the clutch was light as a feather, literally no force required to press it in, now 200 km later it is much heavier, not as bad as it used to be...
  2. jordy6

I want to lower my tdi

I need some advice with lowering my golf. I want to lower it with lowering spring. I would like to know how low I can go without rubbing, I'm ok with doing the fender screw mod but I don't want to start rolling my fenders. i don't want a slammed look it just needs to be cleaner. My wheels have...
  3. jordy6

Apparently my neighbors don't like VW's. . .

America did far worse things in it's history than Germany though Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. jordy6

Turtle wax black box

Just waxed my golf with turtle wax black box and it looks like a showroom car lol, doubt that it'll hold long even if I park it in my garage. Still have plenty left to do it a second time https://youtu.be/zVv43RDqaj8
  5. jordy6

2012 1.6 TDI 5 speed manual shaking

Today and it happened before too my car started shaking while in 3rd or 4th gear at about 1200 rpm no accelerating just cruising. Before I take it to the garage because it's still under warranty I would like to know what the problem could be. Also it goes in reverse very rough often with a bit...
  6. jordy6

Hand polish question

I have searched a lot but can't find the answer, can hand polishing cause holograms? And can you make the paint look worse if doing something wrong? I have many swirl marks all over my hood but only there, nowhere else. Also tips for better results are always welcome
  7. jordy6

Help me decide

Which one do you like the most, i can't decide between these two: I like these because it's something different from what you see every day but I'm worried i will not like them after a while This is the safer option but are also simple and nothing special but I will probably still like them...
  8. jordy6

Cloudy spots after polish

Hi, i have polished my golf with turtle wax renew polish, it worked great for removing the scratches but it left behind cloudy spots. It's very visible in my garage with the artificial light but when i go outside in the sun you can't see it at all. It's not a huge problem but how could i remove it?
  9. jordy6

Help me with choosing rims

Can anyone recommend (cheap) rims for me, i like the look of vmr v701. Does anyone know cheaper similar looking rims in black and 18" preferably. I'm a student so i'm on a tight budget, i don't want to spend more than €1000 on wheels and tires together.
  10. jordy6

Wheel offset

Hi I want to buy new rims for my golf 6. I want to buy the tec as2 with size 8x18 ET35 5x112 72.5, what concerns me is the et 35, won't that stick out? The website that sells it recommends this size and on the tec website they use this size too in the configurator. I have a normal golf with...
  11. jordy6

Lights tinting belgium

Hello i want to tint my taillights and maybe my headlights but is this legal in belgium? I only want to tint them slightly it'll barely effect the light intensity. Hallo, ik wil mijn achterlichten tinten en misschien mijn koplampen maar is dit legaal in belgie? Ik will ze maar licht tinten de...