GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. harrisondeal15

Supernova Lighting

I bought their turn-signal LED bulbs for HID headlights. They're holding up great, no codes, and they got here to California fairly quickly! Hope that helps.
  2. harrisondeal15

Alt fog shrouds

There's usually an Australian company selling them on eBay, but I can't seem to find them on there.
  3. harrisondeal15

Random Local Parts

The black one looks like its for the Golf wing, not GTI.
  4. harrisondeal15

SOLD Advan RG-D2 18x8.5 +42

These are gorgeous! Are they 5x112?
  5. harrisondeal15

WTB: Rear Window Sun Shade 5K0064361

Good luck finding one! I've tried forever but ended up purchasing this. If you don't mind a non-OEM piece, it works just the same and fits decently. I've been using it for a couple years now.
  6. harrisondeal15

17x9 et30 square

Yeah I need the spacer so the wheel doesn't rub on the strut. The wheels are originally +45.
  7. harrisondeal15

17x9 et30 square

You're going to need a bit of negative camber too. I currently am on 17x9 245/40 et35 front, et40 rear. Front camber is -2.5 and rear is -3.
  8. harrisondeal15

Side to side shifter slop

Definitely interested as well. Currently have DG short shifter and metal bracket with metal bushings.
  9. harrisondeal15

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

I have some random stuff sitting I could get rid of... Full set of OEM (Brand New!) GTI/Golf Mudflaps - $100 Koni Coilover fronts (no tophats), used for like 15k miles. Have height and dampening adjustments - $300?? (I don't know what they're worth). Make me an offer on any of these. Located...
  10. harrisondeal15

FS: OEM New Golf/GTI Mudflaps

I have a brand new set of genuine OEM mudflaps for Golf or GTI. Located in Monterey, CA area but I also travel to San Jose often. Looking to get 100$ plus shipping
  11. harrisondeal15

FS: Aftermarket Fog Light Grills

Deciding to post up my aftermarket fog light grills. I got these about a couple of months ago from a company in Australia that makes these. They give the front of the GTI a more aggressive look without sacrificing the fog light functionality. These are unpainted. They are pretty easy to install...
  12. harrisondeal15

WTB: driver side trunk LED taillight

Looking for a replacement LED trunk taillight for my gti. The one on the driver side has faded and does not match the rest. It does need to have a rear foglight. I believe these are dark cherry? If not please feel free to correct me. Not in a rush to find one, just wanted to see if anyone...