GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Sirius/xm

Is the satellite tuner built into the head unit or is it a separate tuner. I was looking at aftermart head units. Didn't know if I needed to get the tuner too.
  2. J

Dealer and aftermarket

It's had to believe that my dealer is cheaper at installing aftermarket mods than most shops. I got a quote to install lowering springs or coilovers for 400.00 and that includes front end alignment. Some other shops quoted me 600.00 with alignment
  3. J

Just a question.

I just had the dealer replace my tensioner. Now I didn't tell the dealer I was stage 2 tuned. On the way home I noticed and my girlfriend noticed the car was a lot slower. Did the dealer take my tune away. I'm unitronic. So you think I should reflash the ECU? Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  4. J

Tensioner question

Monday I have an appointment at the dealer to replace my tensioner. Should I have them replace the chain and guides too or just the tensioner. I have 49,000 on my car. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  5. J

Software question

I'm having my downpipe installed Thursday. The shop is about 45mins from my house. My question is...should I install my stage 2 software before I drive to the shop or install it after they put the pipe on and I get home. Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
  6. J

Need help with unitronic DSG tune.

I bought the program through a vendor. Well the vendor said they need the TCU# and revision#. I ran the unitronic ecu diagnostic and in the left bottom corner is showed the vin# the TCU # and revision#. So I sent that information to the vendor and he said it was wrong. That was an ecu#. Am I...
  7. J

DSG tune

I'm about to go to unitronic stage 2 in 2 weeks. My question is...is it really worth it to DSG tune stage 2. My trans is stock right now. Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
  8. J

People with uni intake

Under normal acceleration I can hear the intake sucking air like it's suppose too. But under very hard acceleration the sucking sound turns to a high pitched squeal. Is this normal and I can't find any air leaks Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
  9. J

Muffler shops

Does anybody know about what price the shops charge to put in a downpipe. I live in Virginia near Fredericksburg. Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
  10. J

Downpipe

I recently joined this group and have learned a lot of stuff. Since joining I've installed uni stage 1+,uni intake and R8 coils with new plugs. Now my question is my engine is CBFA and I'm looking for a downpipe that requires no modification. It's kinda confusing cause they say it will fit both...
  11. J

Exhaust

I'm about to install unitronic stage 1+. My question is can I install a beluga turbo back exhaust with the unitronic tune or does the downpipe have to be unitronic. Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk