GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Buying K04

buying k04 kit for mk6 gti dsg
  2. R

Performance Car Parts - Canada

Title says it all, I'm finding a bunch of sites which only ship to the US, where do you guys shop for performance parts other than ebay?
  3. R

Forge Blowoff Valve kit?

https://www.forgemotorsport.com/High_Flow_Blow_Off_Valve_and_Kit_for_MK6_VW_Golf_2_Litre_Turbo--product--1001.html Worth it? For my mk6 gti 2011
  4. R

500$ FOR p3 vent gauge

My shop is charging me for 500 +tax(installation included) for the p3 vent gauge and 700+tax for the p3 VIDI vent gauge, I'm thinking this is outrageous - he's going to order everything for me So wanted to ask you guys is that reasonable
  5. R

Scratches

So today is a bad day, I accidentally reversed into a lightpole(knew it was there) I just kept going and I got a couple slight scratches nothing noticeable but it has me obsessive and I want it fixed, any ideas how to do it myself or how much you think it would cost by a shop? heres a pic...
  6. R

APR Files

So I have 4 files installed stock 91 94 100 race fuel My apr dealer told me 94&93 are the same fuel type(I cant find 94 I live in Toronto) I was just wondering is he correct? Can I switch to the 94 octane file using 93?
  7. R

18.8L/100Km WTF?

:23: Ok so, this estimate is from the computer in my mk6 gti. I've had the car for about two weeks(bought it used) but I'm feeling like my car is drinking gas at a higher rate than usual. I usually do city driving during the week with a little bit of highway, I can admit I've been revving the...
  8. R

APR downpipe worth it

Title says it all, do you guys think the APR downpipe is worth it - I'm going to go stage 2 but the downpipe comes up too $1000 do you guys think its worth it or I can go with something cheaper with the same performance level and any suggestions?