GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Mod friendly dealerships

I've taken a look at the mod friendly list and was wondering how I could contribute to the list and how one simply finds out if the dealership is "mod friendly" I would like to help some people out especially in the NH area since there's no dealerships for NH.
  2. D

OBDEleven for the 2.5

I am complicating on getting this for my 2010 golf but I wanted to know if there's a lot of options for my car through OBDEleven I downloaded the app without the device and skimmed through the options and it looks like it would be a waste of money since my car doesn't have all the requirements...
  3. D

2.5l mods

New to the 5 cylinder scene. Haven't seen a lot online for performance parts for these engines. Are there really any mods? What have you guys done for mods? Was buying a 5 cylinder a mistake? My plan is to hit about 300hp. Nothing too major but I don't have a budget so money doesn't matter
  4. D

New Golf owner with questions

Hi guys, I just got a 2010 golf 2.5L about two weeks ago. I wanted a GTI but the golf had really low miles and it was clean. But now I am working on making this a really custom golf. My idea is to make the back look like a golf r and the front to look like a GTI, so my plans are golf r rear...