GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Best options for a fresh(ish) motor?

You can drain oil and see if it has a metallic sheen. I had a work truck they forgot to put oil in. After filling it up then draining again the oil glistened in the sun like metallic spray paint. What about your turbo? Could be waste gate rattle but I assume you would have p0299(low boost I think)
  2. A

No Longer Needed

That looks like huge rip in drivers butt cushion, it is not
  3. A

No Longer Needed

4. A

No Longer Needed

I have you some, check PM let's talk. Mine are out of a Golf R. I think the only difference is the headrest. I'm in texas
  5. A

DELETE/CAR IS GONE

Yes sir
  6. A

DELETE/CAR IS GONE

Ha! Yes, time to retire. Building a 2001 awd honda Crv
  7. A

DELETE/CAR IS GONE

Would sell for $500 plus the ride. How quick are you needing it? Car is still fully assembled and running. Would prefer to sell as a whole. You need an intercooler? Who's tune will you be running, might need a map sensor
  8. A

DELETE/CAR IS GONE

Wheels, not sure brand I bought because they were really light weight. (I think 13# without tire) $400
  9. A

Cts ko4 wont fit! Help!

Never buy the non-borg Warner cts kit I think is what you mean. My cts kit hS never been an issue
  10. A

DELETE/CAR IS GONE

Car is gone, thx
  11. A

Ko4 vs charger v8

Interesting, you know I had a cel on for whatever sensor is on the front of intake manifold. Maybe my car was in some sort of limp mode...i have since fixed need to run again
  12. A

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Introduced Randy Bo Bandy to his destiny...
  13. A

Ricer Spotted Thread

Pffft,, you re laughing but I bet you didn't run em
  14. A

Man, I had this happen and engine was out. There was no way the stud was coming out. I welded a nut like above and no luck. At that point was best to drill it out and use a helicoil..pita
  15. A

MK6 GTI K04 Boost dropping off (alot) after peak.

How would you measure waste gate pressure with hand pump? I have done this on turbos with external actuators but I am not completely sure about the mechanics on these. Assume the wg is internal and the n95 measures the pressure? Yes, I have had my turbo off and my engine out lol. Not being a...
  16. A

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

Yea, even if hp was the same they will lose more hp to awd. Probably a bit heavier car as well
  17. A

How much handbrake do you use?

My son yanked my hand break and broke only one side. I still have one wheel that locks, just put in gear as well just in case
  18. A

Ricer Spotted Thread

1/4 diamond plate, wonder if the rear suspension is beefed up. Actually the metal work isn't bad, but WTF
  19. A

Been waiting a long time...