GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. cchase__

Hatch latch broken again!

As per the title, my hatch latch broke again. I've had two hatch latches, one original, one from eBay, both times it's the little worm gear inside the mechanism that shears itself in half and you hear the motor going super fast because there's no resistance. I really don't want to spend the...
  2. cchase__

Anyone have this problem? AC Vents

Ever since I got the car the passenger side center ac vent does not blow air at all. Everything else works just fine.
  3. cchase__

RZR Ebay Spoiler Extension

Revozport carbon fiber replica spoiler extension $60 local pickup at Cypress, Houston, Texas Prefered meet up at buc ee's 27106 US-290, Cypress, TX 77433 This is literally brand new never fitted on the car. I just don't like the look of this wing and can't return it because it comes from china
  4. cchase__

2 Door suede/alcantara with red stitching door card inserts

Custom made suede door panels for the 2 door mk6s $120 including shipping Paypal only
  5. cchase__

Could GTI diffuser fit on an R?

R rear bumper with the RZR difuser would look clean
  6. cchase__

APR intake rattle FYI

For anyone with an APR intake and have rattle on start up. The APR intake can become loose and start hitting the radiator on the unsupported side of the intake. I was thinking this was the timing chain but It was fixed with a simple felt lining on the radiator where it comes in contact with.
  7. cchase__

Revised VW parts fixed problems?

Did VW fix the PCV problem with the latest revision? Same with the timing chain tensioner and chain? how about the water pump? They've gone through many revisions. Wish there was a change log or something..
  8. cchase__

Boxster rear brakes

I'm in the process to upgrade to Boxster fronts but almost every listing on ebay is including all four calipers. One listing for just fronts could be $300 and all four could be $400 so It's cheaper for the set. My only concern is how do I mount the rears on the gti?
  9. cchase__

Multiple stock parts for sale

Not sure for prices but I'm up to offers Stock leather seat bottom Wiper motor and blade(hardware included) Stock intake(no hardware) Stock intercooler(no hoses or hardware) Stock Gorilla gear thing And fog lights
  10. cchase__

What is really considered stage 3?

So, K04 is stage 2+ then you got the hybrids like the f23t and then the stage 3 crazy big turbos Is stage 3 based on the hp made? would hybrid turbos, like the f23t, be considered stage 3?
  11. cchase__

Alt fog shrouds

Anyone see this? Cheaper than the srs tech fog shrouds and they look much better! Shipping is kinda sketchy tho https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Fog-Light-Grille-For-VW-Golf-GTI-GTD-MK6-VI-2009-2013/282815876587
  12. cchase__

No intake WOOSH sounds?

I was wondering because I have the new apr intake and the GFB DV+ and I hear no intake woosh or whining noise. What's the deal? I have wastegate rattle that sounds like rustling leaves.. not sure if this is a problem? If it is normal or everyone has it?
  13. cchase__

Can i order the chrome rings in the headlight?

So i got my headlights painted at a local headlight shop and when he touched the chrome ring on the inside it smeared and then he sprayed it with a chrome paint from home depot so it looks like garbage. It doesn't bother me too much but i was wondering can i order them separately? Looks good...
  14. cchase__

Diffuser that matches ecs tunning's

So currently i have the splitter from ecs I plan to get these side skirt extensions And i was wondering if they had a diffuser that matches similar to this or if they made a gti version to match everything else
  15. cchase__

Horn not working from removing air bag

I am so very confused as to what happened.. My motive initially was to remove the multi function control trim to either wrap it or to replace it (now i want to replace it with the black golf R one). I will explain what happened. I did not disconnect the battery (if this matters) I then pried...