GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

New Radio with backup camera

the 330 is finicky with USB Lightning cables but it has been working well.
  2. J

Got it installed, it worked for a week and then Car Play quit. I have an email to the company to see what the next steps are. Car has sat the last week so not sure why it no longer works. Keeps saying the USB cable is bad. I will try another to be sure but it is a bit frustrating
  3. J

Thanks for the response. I order that setup. Waiting for it to arrive so I can get it installed. That alone with make the car better.
  4. J

Thanks guys. I found a website with the rcd330 plus (apparently a Chinese company) that sells an emblem camera $149 and a head unit that seems to be android based. I also was looking into the CarPlay/android auto options. I like that write up. I will see what I can find
  5. J

My mom is i her 80s and has a MK6 with a basic AM/FM/CD. She would like me to install a backup camera.. I am guessing since is is a more basic model wiring is not there, I can handle that but what is a decent Camera setup and it simple to use without breaking the bank? I don't have too many...
  6. J

Newbie: Looking at 2011 GTI

Hi all, I am looking at a 2011 GTI for my son.. Really nice car, quick and looks like a ton of fun.. BUT my son wants tech and says the GTI is Archaic. I believe the one we saw was a Base GTI Here is what he wants: -Apple Car Play ( I saw the thread(s) on the RCD330plus units) -LED Bulbs...