GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Brake Pad Wear Light on ***Need assistance diagnosing issue***

I have a brake pad wear warning on but all of the pads have plenty of life left since I just changed them last year. I took a look at the brake pad sensor (from the brake pad) and then the harness (from the vehicle) and it looks like the connection is poor...the harness looks like it's damaged...
  2. V

Recommended Boston Area VW Repair Shops

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows of a trustworthy VW repair shop in the Metrowest area? I have been dealing with the dreaded P0299 turbo underboost issue for some time now. It coincidentally started happening a few months after I installed my CAI but I checked the connections and...
  3. V

2014 VW GTI w/ Rough Idle ***NEED INPUT***

Hi everyone, My GTI had a Check Engine light a couple of months back but I resolved it by cleaning the MAF sensor. Unfortunately, the Check Engine light came back and it is much worse now. Before I take it in to a mechanic to diagnose, I would like to try to save myself a lot of money and...
  4. V

FS: 2014 VW GTI MK6 Driver's Edition

Craigslist posting here: https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/cto/d/framingham-2014-vw-gti-drivers-edition/6983710200.html But here are the details from the post: This is owned by a professionally adult car enthusiast and was purchased last October to use as a daily driver for a new job that I...
  5. V

Experience w/ Urotuning's GTI Full Splitter Set?

So I would love to upgrade the look of my 2014 GTI with an underspoiler kit but I haven't been able to find that many. I ran into Urotuning's full splitter kit...
  6. V

Boston Area Auto Body Shops (LIST)

List Name: Address: Phone: Website: Owner: Benefits: 3. Name: Address: Phone: Website: Owner: Benefits: 4. Name: Address: Phone: Website: Owner: Benefits: