GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS: Black 2013 MK6 GTI 4 Door

Here to sell my 2013 GTI. General I bought the car is October of 2018 and didn't drive it until march of 2019. I have put 10,000 miles on it since I don't drive far out of town. The car has had routine maintenance and runs fine. I'm selling the car because I want something a little more sporty...
  2. C

A topic brought up a lot.... Resonator and Muffler Delete

I’m planning on going to a muffler shop on monday to get something done. That something is either going to be a resonator delete alone or a resonator and muffler delete. What I want to know is what you guys recommend me to do. I want more sound out of my car and I think the muffler and resonator...
  3. C

Horn not working

Recently i changed my parking lights in my gti to leds and the obvious check light light came on and now my horn isn’t working. I’m not sure if it’s a short or what. I did have to take my bumper off to do it. Also my lights in my footwell will not turn off.
  4. C

Front badge help

I ordered a black front VW emblem and I have the grill off but can not seem to get the emblem off. My fingers are about to bleed and I need some help.
  5. C

New MK6 GTI Owner, Wondering what to do with my car

Im a new GTI owner and my specific car is a MK6 (obviously) with 70k miles. The car is in pretty good shape for the miles and I'm just wondering what to do for cheap to the car. I don't want to do any major mods but I want to have some fun in the car. I want the car to stay within reason but...